SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

eh good point
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 09, 2012, 09:18:59 PMPreview time tomorrow!!! will just show you my progress. will release it when boygos's model is released. done with evrything but a muted ver of FitPurin.pac and animated mouth on win animations so it looks like he talks
Remember to give Knuckles eye movement once you get the new model, because I think the current model you're using right now doesn't have movable eyes does he?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Will there be a version that uses the generations model? (with brawl-styled texture of course)

Can't wait to see the next preview! Remember to show the new animations + All Winning Animations and Lose animation.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ooo and the sfxs too. I'd like to see how they came out. XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

It'll probably be the best preview ever just because it's Version 0.7- I mean 0.5- I MEAN 0.3!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SouthCraft on September 10, 2012, 10:58:03 AM
http://youtu.be/_0ygc1msT6Q

Not bad of a preview but the last 2 Winning Animations were badly cut since the beginning of them were missing.

The Final Smash camera angle needs to be more diagonal still. It will look way better.

I like how the dig came out though.

If you excuse me I'm going to watch the preview a few more times.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

After Knuckles i hoping that the creator can rigg the fingers off broly so i can start him, if not i'll take a big break and start on knuckles V1.
Knuckles V1 will have:
Super transform finalsmash just with chaos emeralds
Real knuckles blocking
Crusade air Dodge
Better Wait1 animation
Better Running/Dash Etc animations
Possibility to throw the rock high, normal or Bowl it on ground same system as Goku's kamehameha.
Maybe Kirby Hat + Kirby hat PSA
Some other Air attacks

Lol thats all i think is left for the moveset, thought it would be much more....

so will there be no wall climbing for this knuckles?

Quote from: keepitreal on September 10, 2012, 10:01:47 PM
so will there be no wall climbing for this knuckles?
i dont think you can do that im brawl can you ?

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 10, 2012, 10:03:00 PM
i dont think you can do that im brawl can you ?
already tried.... But just imagine how glitchy it would be on final destination.......

its seems the me the second jump is a huge problem, maybe you should just increase the first jump height by alot so people dont have to rely on the second one.. idk it's just an opinion. and i loved the preview of this. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

will the glide feature be like the last version or will we be able to use it until we touch the ground

Nice work! But I got a question:
Will this work with any other sonic hack? Because I'm doing knuckles from sonic riders and I'd love using him with that psa
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com