SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

wouldnt having 2 wait animations be a pain?
u'll have to retransition almost all the animations...

Quote from: jokekid on September 30, 2012, 11:59:42 AM
wouldnt having 2 wait animations be a pain?
u'll have to retransition almost all the animations...
i see, ill rather just make the sonic battle one


September 30, 2012, 03:25:07 PM #1983 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 03:26:33 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: jokekid on September 30, 2012, 11:59:42 AMwouldnt having 2 wait animations be a pain? u'll have to retransition almost all the animations...
Not if the first and last frame stay the same!! Like with Sonic's Wait1 aniamtion, his hands are by his side for the first and last few frames and then he has them infront of his stomach, while when he has an item, they stay by his side throughout the whole animation. Besides, don't both animation's have the same first and last frame? If not, you can edit from the original's so that it translates smoothly ingame from a different animation.

Post Merge: September 30, 2012, 03:26:33 PM

All I want is for Knuckles to have eye movement and VISO when Velen sexifies the new Knuckles. I already want to play this hack even though I ain't a huge Sonic fan.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So I'm assuming that the rest of the PSA is basically finished? And I was thinking to give him wall-cling, but instead of facing away from the wall, he'll look like he's in the middle of climbing. It might be the closest you could get to him actually being able to climb up walls. :\

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 30, 2012, 09:29:11 PM
So I'm assuming that the rest of the PSA is basically finished? And I was thinking to give him wall-cling, but instead of facing away from the wall, he'll look like he's in the middle of climbing. It might be the closest you could get to him actually being able to climb up walls. :\
wouldn't knuckles be OP if he had recovering side b, up b, glide and wall climbing?

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 30, 2012, 10:06:50 PM
wouldn't knuckles be OP if he had recovering side b, up b, glide and wall climbing?
it depends i dont think so

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 30, 2012, 10:14:35 PM
it depends i dont think so
thats my opinion and thats why im not making it... Anyway, planning to call this V0.6 so this is going to be new
Able to turn around while throwing rock like falconpunch
New wait animation
KJP's Glide mechanic
New side b animation and gfx
Last tweaks on down b
New JumpB
Maybe new AirDodge
New falling animations

Awesome! ;D And yeah, he probably would be slightly OP. He'd have a lot of power, plus too much recovery. Btw, in the version I tested, he would do his up-B to grab on a ledge, but if he wanted to drop down and use it again, he'd just keep falling. That was fixed already right? :P

was knuckles' double jump range increased? it will be difficult to glide if he isnt so high imo u should make his up b like meta knights where it triggers the glide after te move

That wouldn't really work unless he looped around like MK. It would look pretty odd to start gliding after ascending at almost a 90ยบ angle. Plus the up-B he has now works just fine.

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 30, 2012, 10:06:50 PM
wouldn't knuckles be OP if he had recovering side b, up b, glide and wall climbing?
You could do a version without that and with that, like shadow's gun and no gun version, plus you could call the version with it "ultimate Knuckles". Just a suggestion cuz I like the idea with  the glides, it would be cool!
[/url]

I haven't heard anything from KJP yet, so i can't still work on the moveset

Sorry to keep you waiting SouthCraft. I'm starting on it now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I can't remember, are you still waiting for the new knuckles model before uploading? Also sorry if you already uploaded it, never saw if you did.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.