SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24


October 12, 2012, 06:01:38 PM #2056 Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 06:02:44 PM by battleon469
well it's a hard pick but right now i'm voting for knux... EDIT : it just got released at the same time I posted TROLL TROLL TROLL  :af2:
[/url]

South, have you ever PMed Velen about the Knuckles retexture? The new model would really look great with the moveset.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

October 13, 2012, 03:36:29 PM #2058 Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 10:09:38 PM by Mareeo 64
Southcraft you uploaded to dropbox....I freak'n love ya dude! (no homo) can't wait to try it out! ;D

EDIT: It came out great! the recolors are awesome, the moveset's great. :P Nicely done South.

is it me or does anyone find it hard to hit some1 with the knuckles psa also his recovery is not that good

I haven't worked on knuckles or any other textures for some time now.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 13, 2012, 03:36:29 PM
Southcraft you uploaded to dropbox....I freak'n love ya dude! (no homo) can't wait to try it out! ;D

EDIT: It came out great! the recolors are awesome, the moveset's great. :P Nicely done South.

I'm glad you like the recolors that I made  :happy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The PSA is very smooth. But I found one flaw, sometimes when you get hit at certain points you turn invisible and a hole is underneath you like you dug into the ground.

That's ok Velen. Your life comes before your hacks. :P

And my only critique on knux would be to give the ability to optionally move slightly more left or right for his up-B, instead of always a vertical, 90ยบ angle.

Started Mewtwo over Peach. He is at 70% already lol


Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 14, 2012, 08:56:45 PM
Wow that's really fast lol
i know! Im suprised aswell! Started him  this morning. All B attacks and A attacks done except for Netrual b. I must use own codes there. Also got side b to work 100% and Netrual b is shooting hadudan but needs abit work

So... Much... Progress xD oh and this is without a rel right?


Lol then i'll definately use this one. XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.