SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Blase005 on December 24, 2012, 07:35:11 PM
Are the ingame screenshots ready yet? I wanna get Shock to review the hack today and your video description said it would come out today!

and okay. But keep the ports for release later on.
you mean this one? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30296
XD

Erm...is it me or does the download link appear broken?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: SouthCraft on December 24, 2012, 09:30:43 PMtry again! i think it's fixed
Still broken to me. :/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


It works for me. :\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


maybe it's something to do with the browser or what bit you have like 64bit or 32bit?
[/url]

December 24, 2012, 11:32:47 PM #2573 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:35:49 PM by TheUnknownMan
For those who keep getting errors, try right clicking the download box, then click save link and it should work.

I just played as Metal Sonic in a livestream. Not a bad PSA. But could use some work.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's pretty good South. :P the Back-A (air) is kinda awkward, and I think the recolors might need updating.

But, other than that, very nice. ;D

December 26, 2012, 10:12:16 AM #2576 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:13:25 AM by Blase005
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 26, 2012, 02:51:02 AM
It's pretty good South. :P the Back-A (air) is kinda awkward, and I think the recolors might need updating.

But, other than that, very nice. ;D

The Back A Air is based on a kick he does in Sonic OVA but it's kinda hard to pull off due to his gravity. If South can make so in the next version that when he does that attack (Back A Air) he will fall much slower (this should only work for that attack) so it's easier to hit enemies with the kick.

Also I've changes the Down Smash to look better so instead of jumping up like a retard he punches his hands into the ground and the hands spin around, come back up and hit stuff.

EDIT: I just saw JoeTE's Neo Metal Sonic Import and in my opinion I think for the next version of Metal Sonic we should ask if we could use his model instead of the crap I found.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 26, 2012, 01:44:25 PM #2577 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 01:46:04 PM by Mareeo 64
is it just me, or is Metal a little TOO brawl-styled? he just seems so dark, and dull. I'ts hard to see his eyes, even with the smash ball. I think maybe next week I'll try to make some sort of "my style" recolors.
Is that ok South?
I'll only need his texture maps.

Oh yeah, and maybe a shinier shiny effect. But for that, I'll need your help Blase. :P

Quote from: Blase005 on December 26, 2012, 10:12:16 AM
The Back A Air is based on a kick he does in Sonic OVA but it's kinda hard to pull off due to his gravity. If South can make so in the next version that when he does that attack (Back A Air) he will fall much slower (this should only work for that attack) so it's easier to hit enemies with the kick.

Also I've changes the Down Smash to look better so instead of jumping up like a retard he punches his hands into the ground and the hands spin around, come back up and hit stuff.

EDIT: I just saw JoeTE's Neo Metal Sonic Import and in my opinion I think for the next version of Metal Sonic we should ask if we could use his model instead of the crap I found.
no no! your neo is very good! in my opinion its better than his!