SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 02, 2013, 01:25:18 AM
take ur time on shadow mario. bowser jr still needs a lot of work :P
Shadowmario is 2-3 days work for me (PSAing) so im planning to help in BJR and maybe finish it. Btw ive been here 1 year now so, ill take a break from PSAing. Instead i will learn animating. Once i think im done i come back to PSA ;)

Quote from: SouthCraft on January 02, 2013, 10:07:29 PMShadowmario is 2-3 days work for me (PSAing) so im planning to help in BJR and maybe finish it. Btw ive been here 1 year now so, ill take a break from PSAing. Instead i will learn animating. Once i think im done i come back to PSA ;)
Thats a good idea, learning how to animate should help speed future projects because you won't have to be so dependant someone else's animations as often. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

January 02, 2013, 11:42:21 PM #2657 Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 12:57:30 AM by Blase005
actually for Metal Sonic I didn't make that many animations. Infact what I did for the attacks were.

AAA combo
forward tilt
down tilt
up tilt
air A backwards
down smash (which I've updated and it looks WAY better now)
forward throw (you need to fix that one btw cause the stab he does should deal damage and make a stabbing sound)

I would have made the throw be more creepy with Metal Sonic looking into your eyes before punching you... but I already made a slow backwards A air attack

The rest was just taunts, winning, lose, entry, wait and the walks (not the run)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah, the run is just super sonic's fly animation :P

I really want to get into animating. I don't know if I can just edit animations strait from brawlbox, but I'm not too experienced with using it. BUT I do have the program now. I gotta find a pc to use it on, but when I was at a relative's house over break, I successfully replaced some CSS portraits. I think what I'll do is start with editing textures, and then i'll try to add shiny effects, and somewhere in the middle, I'll edit some animations. ;D

I've made 100% custom animations with sprites, so i'm slightly at a better start than one who starts completely blind. :P

Anyway, eventually I may be able to help you guys with projects. :happy:

@Blase: Although I don't completely agree, I respect your decision. :P Somebody'll stick Gen MS in there eventually! lol

Well actually editing sprite animations is very different from editing Brawl animations... really you don't have a better start than one who starts comepletely blind. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Heh. My first animation edit ever was Goalpost victory and I only used animations that already existed. I do the same thing for my not yet finished Capsule Victory but the good thing about that animation is that Sonic moves more like he should and not like a robot.

Another reason why Metal Sonic is easy to animate is because he's a robot. Most animations that people make for their first time are pretty robotic. So Metal Sonic is actually easier to animated than Knuckles and Knuckles will be easier to animate than Silver XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@SMF1: well, i didn't say they were similar, but, I do know that i have a chance at being an average animator once i start learning. if you were curious to see one of my sprite animations, here ya go:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 03, 2013, 05:49:38 PM
@SMF1: well, i didn't say they were similar, but, I do know that i have a chance at being an average animator once i start learning. if you were curious to see one of my sprite animations, here ya go:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wow Mareeo those are really good sprites :o

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 03, 2013, 05:49:38 PM
@SMF1: well, i didn't say they were similar, but, I do know that i have a chance at being an average animator once i start learning. if you were curious to see one of my sprite animations, here ya go:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wow that was very good

starting Silver Now :)

Blase: Wait1, 2 and 3 is done mine is Wait3 the others you made. Run, Jumps, Wins, Grabs and some air atts is done.

nice job South :P

and thanks! ;D that was made a few weeks ago, and if it weren't for the limits flipnote has, It could've been longer and better.
I can only use 2 colors per page, and there's only 3 colors to choose from. The page/file size limit tears what I wanted to make in half too.

anyway, Silver should be great. :P


January 03, 2013, 09:42:08 PM #2667 Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 09:57:46 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 03, 2013, 09:27:13 PM
if you dont mind me asking who is silver over ?
check the OP xD

Post Merge: January 03, 2013, 09:57:45 PM

Im going to work abit on the SSBC project aswell. So progress will not be superb but fast :)

aww over falco that sucks but i bet it will be awesome

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 03, 2013, 05:49:38 PM@SMF1: well, i didn't say they were similar, but, I do know that i have a chance at being an average animator once i start learning. if you were curious to see one of my sprite animations, here ya go:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow feels like SMBZ, if you made a youtube vid of that with Microsoft Paint, it could pass as Alvin's work. :af2:
Anyways which SSB UC character will you do South?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.