SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

I guess I can do the Throws. Gonna see if I can figure out exactly how they work.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 03, 2013, 11:37:48 PM
Anyways which SSB UC character will you do South?

SC and I are collabing on Saki over Pit
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

actually... I won't do the throws. I hate working with the ThrowN bone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on January 05, 2013, 05:12:34 PM
actually... I won't do the throws. I hate working with the ThrowN bone.
i said i have done throws

Quote from: SouthCraft on January 05, 2013, 06:24:20 PM
i said i have done throws

You said Grabs. Not Throws. But okay.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok working avarage priority on Silver. Because im also working on SSBC project abit and also im planning to update Mewtwo over Peach

Quote from: SouthCraft on January 06, 2013, 10:05:09 PM
Ok working avarage priority on Silver. Because im also working on SSBC project abit and also im planning to update Mewtwo over Peach
hope you use the version with my n-B codding xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 06, 2013, 10:44:39 PM
hope you use the version with my n-B codding xD
N-B coding? Explain...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on January 07, 2013, 12:35:22 AM
N-B coding? Explain...
works like ridley downB it can be holded and does damage between 1 and 25  and the gfx increases acording it its a  much better chargable fake projectyle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 07, 2013, 01:35:15 AM
works like ridley downB it can be holded and does damage between 1 and 25  and the gfx increases acording it its a  much better chargable fake projectyle
Yes i will include your codding :)

Just gonna let you know South that I've decided to work on some hacks of my own because of 2 reasons.

1: My 1st Year Anniversary is coming up

2: I want to work on some of my own stuff for a while

Don't worry though. I'll be back to working on Silver animations and all that soon.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

can someone update on progress? this thread has been dead for too long....
[/url]

Hey man, I love your Knuckles over Jigglypuff. Real good stuff. The only gripe I have is that he stops dead in his tracks after he runs and doesn't a slide a bit like every other character, which makes running up for a sliding up smash a bit difficult.

Oh yeah. He seems to have glitches revolving around certain characters and items. For example, a Goldeen came out of a Pokeball while Knuckles was on-screen, and the Goldeen shrunk and slowed the game down. Then, when it disappeared, the game sped up to catch up with itself. A similar thing happens when Sonic & Knuckles are on the same screen. When Sonic uses his spring, the spring is invisible and the game slows down. I'm not sure what causes it. Hopefully, it can be fixed.

Quote from: SouthCraft on January 02, 2013, 10:07:29 PM
Shadowmario is 2-3 days work for me (PSAing) so im planning to help in BJR and maybe finish it. Btw ive been here 1 year now so, ill take a break from PSAing. Instead i will learn animating. Once i think im done i come back to PSA ;)

Im also helping on BJR. so once SM is finshed, there will be 3 ppl working on BJR, so that will be fast
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Giga Man on January 20, 2013, 09:24:24 AM
Hey man, I love your Knuckles over Jigglypuff. Real good stuff. The only gripe I have is that he stops dead in his tracks after he runs and doesn't a slide a bit like every other character, which makes running up for a sliding up smash a bit difficult.

Oh yeah. He seems to have glitches revolving around certain characters and items. For example, a Goldeen came out of a Pokeball while Knuckles was on-screen, and the Goldeen shrunk and slowed the game down. Then, when it disappeared, the game sped up to catch up with itself. A similar thing happens when Sonic & Knuckles are on the same screen. When Sonic uses his spring, the spring is invisible and the game slows down. I'm not sure what causes it. Hopefully, it can be fixed.
the first problem you had with the slide might be fixed ;D but i don't use items and i think 80% of BV doesn't either exept for Smash Ball