SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 09, 2013, 02:22:53 AM
Is it just that slow because of the recording? I really hope Mega Man isn't actually slow compared to other fighters. lol I would complain about the video quality but then again I don't know anything about Bandicam, or what you used to render it or anything, so I won't. He looks really, REALLY good so far, and I am looking forward to him, and another certain blue fighter....:>.>:
he is not that slow its cause of dolphin and slow pc at the same time not bandicam

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 09, 2013, 05:48:14 AM
he is not that slow its cause of dolphin and slow pc at the same time not bandicam
Have you tried using Fast Brawl? (Good thing YouTube allows changing the video speed now.)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 09, 2013, 05:52:16 AM
Have you tried using Fast Brawl? (Good thing YouTube allows changing the video speed now.)
yes it went bad for me the screen lagged more.

BTW big news, i did it! i hexed the goey bomb to deal less damage! so Side b is done psaing just needing the models for it

I can record the psa on wii when u finish so you don't have to record on dolphin
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 10, 2013, 03:56:06 PM
I can record the psa on wii when u finish so you don't have to record on dolphin
yes! i was hoping you to ask :) but can you send me the video file after? because i wanted it on my channel

Post Merge: September 10, 2013, 06:44:28 PM

Whats left for V1

SFX Pack
Fix DownSmash + UpSmash
Fix Tornado attacks
Fix Netrual B + Animation
New GFX for Side B

What sfx are you using? I was thinking using some voice clips from MvC with some NES sfx.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 10, 2013, 03:56:06 PM
I can record the psa on wii when u finish so you don't have to record on dolphin

Record a video of you showing of the moves in training mode, not fighting some random CPU please.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 10, 2013, 07:12:01 PM
What sfx are you using? I was thinking using some voice clips from MvC with some NES sfx.
i dunno im not doing the SFX KTH are

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 10, 2013, 04:20:26 PM
yes! i was hoping you to ask :) but can you send me the video file after? because i wanted it on my channel

Post Merge: September 10, 2013, 06:44:28 PM

Whats left for V1

SFX Pack
Fix DownSmash + UpSmash
Fix Tornado attacks
Fix Netrual B + Animation
New GFX for Side B


I wanted it on my channel :/ but okay I guess

Quote from: Abbi on September 10, 2013, 07:48:54 PM
Record a video of you showing of the moves in training mode, not fighting some random CPU please.

I can do both
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think ALL the sfx should be based on the NES MegaMan. Maybe even remastered versions of the originals if that's possible.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 10, 2013, 09:28:15 PM
I think ALL the sfx should be based on the NES MegaMan. Maybe even remastered versions of the originals if that's possible.
This, Megaman shouldn't talk or grunt. The PSA will feel awesome and nostaligic if he just makes the action sounds like jumpin n shootin
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

So far from the trailers he just has the attack and jump sound effects, and why not on both South's and Sonic's channel? lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Update: I made so the metal blade is now an article which means i can make it almost 100% like the SSB U one :)

Awesome SC :D I got a feeling that this MegaMan's gonna be even better than we're hoping

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 12, 2013, 06:55:36 PM
Awesome SC :D I got a feeling that this MegaMan's gonna be even better than we're hoping
and i have a feeling its gonna be my best PSA :)