SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Got your message, SouthCraft. I'll post in the topic with my thoughts later.

I looked through the files early, though. What does the common3 do here?

Quote from: dmick on September 20, 2013, 03:21:25 PM
Got your message, SouthCraft. I'll post in the topic with my thoughts later.

I looked through the files early, though. What does the common3 do here?
for the Crash bomber :) and w00000t!!!!! 200pages!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 20, 2013, 03:35:34 PM
for the Crash bomber :) and w00000t!!!!! 200pages!!!!!!!!!
Oh, okay. For the final product, I think there should be a .txt explaining how to put the Crash Bomber stuff into someone else's common3. I'm using a pretty basic set to test your stuff but otherwise I'd need to insert it manually.

Congrats!

Applause Crowd Cheering sound effect

Quote from: dmick on September 20, 2013, 03:42:50 PM
Oh, okay. For the final product, I think there should be a .txt explaining how to put the Crash Bomber stuff into someone else's common3. I'm using a pretty basic set to test your stuff but otherwise I'd need to insert it manually.

Congrats!

Applause Crowd Cheering sound effect
wait its not only model its an item PSA aswell

If you're still looking for testers, I'm able and willing.

Quote from: Renova on September 20, 2013, 04:46:41 PM
If you're still looking for testers, I'm able and willing.
no im sorry, the testers are chosen.

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 20, 2013, 03:59:25 PM
wait its not only model its an item PSA aswell
That's all in the common3 and can be transferred to other ones, though, right?

Quote from: dmick on September 20, 2013, 05:25:23 PM
That's all in the common3 and can be transferred to other ones, though, right?
just extract replace everything but the models if you already have some other. Because it does so the bomb only does 5-10 damage instead of 18-23 damage

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 20, 2013, 05:43:08 PM
just extract replace everything but the models if you already have some other. Because it does so the bomb only does 5-10 damage instead of 18-23 damage
Okay, that makes sense. I'll try using your stuff first and maybe try extracting it to my stuff later. If I figure it out, I'll probably write the .txt and send it to you, because I'm sure some people would get confused.

Quote from: dmick on September 20, 2013, 05:48:25 PM
Okay, that makes sense. I'll try using your stuff first and maybe try extracting it to my stuff later. If I figure it out, I'll probably write the .txt and send it to you, because I'm sure some people would get confused.
its a BETA and that doesn't need to be perfect. But at Final release it does ;)

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 20, 2013, 05:50:14 PM
its a BETA and that doesn't need to be perfect. But at Final release it does ;)
Right, I meant for the final release. I should have made that clearer. I just figured it would be cool if it would be out of the way early.

I can't wait to use it,but unfortunately,the testers are chosen,but it's better to have it finished and released than released with bugs and freezes,right?

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

My review on teh PSA

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 20, 2013, 07:32:07 PM
My review on teh PSA

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thanks, how did you manage to review the psa so fast? i mean i sent you the files on mediafire 3 secs ago? so far i got
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pretty much what SonicBrawler said.

Though a few things:

AAA, it should be firing 1 shot per button press, not 1 and fire 3 at once.
Crouching animation needs to be changed.
Side-B seems a bit too fast imo.
As a CPU his AI seems pretty bad imo, even with the lvl 16 code. I just watched a CPU fight between him and Mario. Mario won.
And of course, the model exploding when he does N-Taunt.

But overall, a great PSA.

Btw, do you have someone making CSS stuff? Because I was in the middle of making CSPs for my and GBC's Megaman recolors and I thought I'd lend you mine for release.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509