SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 20, 2013, 08:29:13 PM
Pretty much what SonicBrawler said.

Though a few things:

AAA, it should be firing 1 shot per button press, not 1 and fire 3 at once.
Crouching animation needs to be changed.
Side-B seems a bit too fast imo.
As a CPU his AI seems pretty bad imo, even with the lvl 16 code. I just watched a CPU fight between him and Mario. Mario won.
And of course, the model exploding when he does N-Taunt.

But overall, a great PSA.

Btw, do you have someone making CSS stuff? Because I was in the middle of making CSPs for my and GBC's Megaman recolors and I thought I'd lend you mine for release.
I know the aI is crap, he still thinks he has pk tounder... and i don't know to be honest. KTH is leading the project so if he's doing it or Dot or even GBC only he knows. I can't ask him right now be cause he is sucked into GTA V at the moment

Ah yes GTA 5, honestly I'm getting a little tired of seeing so many let's plays of that game being recommended to me. Anyways I think Mega Man is coming along really nicely by the feedback, look forward to the release of the beta, and another blue man but again we already know about that. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 20, 2013, 09:02:45 PM
Ah yes GTA 5, honestly I'm getting a little tired of seeing so many let's plays of that game being recommended to me. Anyways I think Mega Man is coming along really nicely by the feedback, look forward to the release of the beta, and another blue man but again we already know about that. lol
yeah that other blue guy....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol i saw the "downlaod tt my dropbox" botton so i got it that way lol. and as for teh FS, whats your idea for it?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I see that other people are posting their thoughts. Mine's pretty long but I think it'll be pretty helpful. I'm not done yet, though. I just didn't want you to think I ran off with it. haha

There's a thing where you can edit the script of the AI to match the PSA. That will fix one problem.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 20, 2013, 09:35:29 PM
There's a thing where you can edit the script of the AI to match the PSA. That will fix one problem.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=62818.0
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Warning: huge block of text. Hope you find this useful.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT: I didn't really do any hitbox testing. I can try and do it tomorrow, but I've got to get some more things done today.

September 20, 2013, 09:57:20 PM #2963 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 10:02:35 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 20, 2013, 09:35:29 PM
There's a thing where you can edit the script of the AI to match the PSA. That will fix one problem.
Haven't seen you in a while. Ill check it out.

Quote from: dmick on September 20, 2013, 09:52:24 PM
Warning: huge block of text. Hope you find this useful.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT: I didn't really do any hitbox testing. I can try and do it tomorrow, but I've got to get some more things done today.
wow this is really helpfull feedback, i see your not one of these c*nts i was talking about. the only thing is, the rush model has to be low poly because if not it is 200kb! and that is more than the PSA file of Sheik. which is massive for a model.

Long time no see SouthCraft. Yeah, I have been gone for a while, but I kept an eye out for good PSA's every so often. I happened to stumble upon Megaman and how you were creating it so I had to stick around and see the progress. I am actually gonna start brawl hacking again which is great news too.

Anyways let me stay on topic lol. Megaman sounds like it came a long way and I'm glad to see that it's almost done. I would give feedback, but I don't have it AND everyone else already gave productive feedback as well. All I can say is, Great Work SC and can't wait to use this:)

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 20, 2013, 09:57:20 PM
Haven't seen you in a while. Ill check it out.
wow this is really helpfull feedback, i see your not one of these c*nts i was talking about. the only thing is, the rush model has to be low poly because if not it is 200kb! and that is more than the PSA file of Sheik. which is massive for a model.
haha Guess I'm not. We all love what you're doing and want it to be as good as it can be. Me being a jerk isn't gonna do that.

Okay, that makes sense. It's not a huge deal.

By the way, once the project starts wrapping up, you should really consider getting some modules working, and if you'd ever consider it, a P:M version. It's already going to be basically done if you make it similar to SSB4, minus dashdancing and stuff. People are flipping out about the new clone engine and have been mentioning Mega Man like crazy. You'd probably be hailed as king (by me, even) if you made a version over ROB or someone like that.

Quote from: dmick on September 20, 2013, 10:09:44 PM
haha Guess I'm not. We all love what you're doing and want it to be as good as it can be. Me being a jerk isn't gonna do that.

Okay, that makes sense. It's not a huge deal.

By the way, once the project starts wrapping up, you should really consider getting some modules working, and if you'd ever consider it, a P:M version. It's already going to be basically done if you make it similar to SSB4, minus dashdancing and stuff. People are flipping out about the new clone engine and have been mentioning Mega Man like crazy. You'd probably be hailed as king (by me, even) if you made a version over ROB or someone like that.
I wouldn't ask for too much yet. Let's let him get this done first before we make more suggestions lol

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 20, 2013, 10:12:06 PM
I wouldn't ask for too much yet. Let's let him get this done first before we make more suggestions lol
Of course. haha I really did mean once things are wrapping up.

September 20, 2013, 10:18:17 PM #2968 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 10:23:29 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 20, 2013, 10:04:40 PM
Long time no see SouthCraft. Yeah, I have been gone for a while, but I kept an eye out for good PSA's every so often. I happened to stumble upon Megaman and how you were creating it so I had to stick around and see the progress. I am actually gonna start brawl hacking again which is great news too.

Anyways let me stay on topic lol. Megaman sounds like it came a long way and I'm glad to see that it's almost done. I would give feedback, but I don't have it AND everyone else already gave productive feedback as well. All I can say is, Great Work SC and can't wait to use this:)
Well this is great news! im glad you figured it out, as i did.
Quote from: dmick on September 20, 2013, 10:09:44 PM
haha Guess I'm not. We all love what you're doing and want it to be as good as it can be. Me being a jerk isn't gonna do that.

Okay, that makes sense. It's not a huge deal.

By the way, once the project starts wrapping up, you should really consider getting some modules working, and if you'd ever consider it, a P:M version. It's already going to be basically done if you make it similar to SSB4, minus dashdancing and stuff. People are flipping out about the new clone engine and have been mentioning Mega Man like crazy. You'd probably be hailed as king (by me, even) if you made a version over ROB or someone like that.
KingSouthCraft?? lol. I think if someone knows how to do that it's SonicBrawler. And my type of brawl is no tripping. I hate the tripping, its so useless. Its ok for funny characters like Deadpool but not Real Heroes like Mario, Link, Pit Etc. They never tripped in their games so its no use they should in brawl. but yeah thats how much i raged when my character tripped for the first time..... OFF TOPIC ALERT!

Post Merge: September 20, 2013, 10:23:29 PM

Pretty much whats left is:
SFX
AI
CSS stuff
Balancing
Video.
For V1. But tomorrow i will be busy all day most likely, so.. Don't get mad at me if this doesn't happend. Its just a chance. It might be released V1 this week. If we get the SFX pack done and the side smash gfx fixed

September 20, 2013, 10:23:57 PM #2969 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 10:25:00 PM by ShadowWolf
Quote from: SouthCraft on September 20, 2013, 10:18:17 PM
Well this is great news! im glad you figured it out, as i did.KingSouthCraft?? lol. I think if someone knows how to do that it's SonicBrawler. And my type of brawl is no tripping. I hate the tripping, its so useless. Its ok for funny characters like Deadpool but not Real Heroes like Mario, Link, Pit Etc. They never tripped in their games so its no use they should in brawl. but yeah thats how much i raged when my character tripped for the first time..... OFF TOPIC ALERT!
This... This is the story of my life xD

Lol but what's left to finish for Megaman?

EDIT: Never mind you just answered... lol