Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 940268 times)
Ikuto
Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #765 on: April 08, 2012, 10:50:37 AM »

hey southcraft I asked before on ur YouTube vid but no response. I saw that you have a capture card, you can't use that? And awesome I get to record it XD!!!

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #766 on: April 08, 2012, 10:58:47 AM »

hey southcraft I asked before on ur YouTube vid but no response. I saw that you have a capture card, you can't use that? And awesome I get to record it XD!!!
    it's dolphin i used. but some gfx won't show right and it's reeeeaaaaly slow. and sonicbrawler im working in hyper speed XD and it's not much left for you guys to test i just need to do up b (Shell powerup) side b (fire powerup) and the finalsmashes AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 11:16:18 AM by SouthCraft » Logged

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #767 on: April 08, 2012, 12:24:16 PM »

Well thanks for letting me test. Cheesy i'll be sure to give good feedback once i get it. XD

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #768 on: April 08, 2012, 12:26:04 PM »

3 attacks left!

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #769 on: April 08, 2012, 12:54:47 PM »

3 attacks left!
    it gets sended today Wink im out of ideas on FSes, so only side b (firemode) left and some fixes i can try find myself Smiley

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #770 on: April 08, 2012, 01:16:58 PM »

+1 Port KJP's Silver to Ivysaur.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #771 on: April 08, 2012, 01:47:49 PM »

+1 Port KJP's Silver to Ivysaur.
    it's not the option dude, it's over fox for my roster. btw i don't think it's really possible to have sonic characters over pokemons. cuz filesize is really low, and transforming/pokemon trainer shows up.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #772 on: April 08, 2012, 01:56:59 PM »

it's not the option dude, it's over fox for my roster. btw i don't think it's really possible to have sonic characters over pokemons. cuz filesize is really low, and transforming/pokemon trainer shows up.
    I know it's not on the option. But i think it's better to put Sonic character on Pokémon. I know the file is low but you can still try. And for the change a code exist.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #773 on: April 08, 2012, 02:56:19 PM »

it should be sended to testers now. while im waiting for feedback i take a break from brawl hacking

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #774 on: April 08, 2012, 03:07:38 PM »

feedback on the model:
    1. you forgot to fix the materials at the buttons on normal mode
    2. you can get the hammer to RhaveN bone so you can maybe use some of my animations (possible use the SMBZ one and i dont think it is a problem to have more bones since the movesets anyway needs a model for the moveset i dont think its a problem to add more bones before ThrowN for SMBZ PSA hammer)
    3. for save filesize if needed just delete the FS eyes
    feedback on the moveset:
    -the GFXs is messed up sometimes on Fire mode attacks
    -dont think shell running should be that i think it should still be normal running
    -you can´t move the sides while doing Down-B as you can on Vbrawl luigi
    -F-Air is just Vbrawl F-Air with a hammer added to his hand i think that should be changed to a real hammer attack
    N-B shell kick just needing other animation then he take shell up (use the one from SMBZ mario)
    side-B(shell) is good not bad to say there
    up-B(shell) i think is a weird move  just luigi move up inside the shell and then come out from the shell
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 03:09:26 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #775 on: April 08, 2012, 03:18:53 PM »

feedback on the model:
    1. you forgot to fix the materials at the buttons on normal mode
    2. you can get the hammer to RhaveN bone so you can maybe use some of my animations (possible use the SMBZ one and i dont think it is a problem to have more bones since the movesets anyway needs a model for the moveset i dont think its a problem to add more bones before ThrowN for SMBZ PSA hammer)
    3. for save filesize if needed just delete the FS eyes
    feedback on the moveset:
    -the GFXs is messed up sometimes on Fire mode attacks
    -dont think shell running should be that i think it should still be normal running
    -you can´t move the sides while doing Down-B as you can on Vbrawl luigi
    -F-Air is just Vbrawl F-Air with a hammer added to his hand i think that should be changed to a real hammer attack
    N-B shell kick just needing other animation then he take shell up (use the one from SMBZ mario)
    side-B(shell) is good not bad to say there
    up-B(shell) i think is a weird move  just luigi move up inside the shell and then come out from the shell

thanks for the feedback mariodk, i can see what i can do with the model, cuz it took  a while to get it to work. and the vbrawl down b froze the game thats why it's modifyed

Btw look what i just done  Grin
    you wanna see it?
    are you sure?
    its friggin vegeta!
    it's true!
    you don't believe me?
    well watch this!
    im still trying to get the real texture to work too Wink
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 03:45:36 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #776 on: April 08, 2012, 03:54:23 PM »

10 spoilers.
    Okay, here’s my verdict:

Glitches:
    All of his fire aerial moves and his down b have glitches with the fire gfx. Very noticeable.

If you have the shell, during his LEFT side taunt it disappears until the end of the taunt.

Suggestions:
    Shell side b:
    Make it longer, make the shell spin faster, and make one for the air. (see died hammer’s shell Mario psa side b, but shorten it. I’ll send it to you if you need it.

Normal b:
    Change the animation to when he generates the shell he throws it up in the air lightly and kicks it (on ground only) it goes inside him, and it’s noticeable on ground, but not in air.

Shell up b:
    Make it so the shell spins really fast (rotation x)  and is a combo, but still have the exiting shell part at the end. It is AMAZING.

Back air:
    Have swing the hammer using the animation I have included. (or something like it) (credit is nice, lol.)

Shell Dash: turn it back to the normal dash, It doesn’t seem fitting for the shell

Overall Suggestions.

More moves with the hammer.
    Just don’t overuse it. (I see the final smash uses it, Tongue)

Score:

Power: 10/10
    It’s not overpowered or under powered, just the way I like it!

Animations:
    9/10
    Really good, but you don’t have enough for a perfect 10

Moves:

9/10
    Same as animations

Misc:

10/10
    Love the green fire. Please tell me how you did it!
    The power ups are great too, I like how you didn’t copy the cape.
    I’d like you to replace the fire with something else though, like hammer or tanooki or raccoon. (don’t for v1 though. But v2 should have a choice of fire or the other one you choose. You can use the models me and mariodk are making for the power ups pack for the other if you want to change fire to the other. I say this because I think fire is a little plain, but I‘ll be fine with it in all of the other versions, Since it‘s harder to make completely new powerups then to just add and effect and change the hitbox)

Model: 9/10
    Very good, but I think you should rig the shell for it to look better. It will also make the animations look better.

Overall:
    94/100 = 9/10

Amazing hack, I think you should keep making this hack! This is ultra super awesome. Looking forward to V2!

I hope you will ask me next time you ask for a beta tester. But you might not need too, since a stalk your topic Tongue

And I under stand if you don’t want it, but would you let me help you with this? I’ll do all of the hammer stuff and some other animations too.

Once again, 9/10, this is super epic! We needed a good luigi psa, and it looks like you’re the one who did the job!

Referenced animation will be sent to you in a pm

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #777 on: April 08, 2012, 04:00:40 PM »

woo vegeta  yah woo hoo finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #778 on: April 08, 2012, 04:02:40 PM »

10 spoilers.
    Okay, here’s my verdict:

Glitches:
    All of his fire aerial moves and his down b have glitches with the fire gfx. Very noticeable.

If you have the shell, during his LEFT side taunt it disappears until the end of the taunt.

Suggestions:
    Shell side b:
    Make it longer, make the shell spin faster, and make one for the air. (see died hammer’s shell Mario psa side b, but shorten it. I’ll send it to you if you need it.

Normal b:
    Change the animation to when he generates the shell he throws it up in the air lightly and kicks it (on ground only) it goes inside him, and it’s noticeable on ground, but not in air.

Shell up b:
    Make it so the shell spins really fast (rotation x)  and is a combo, but still have the exiting shell part at the end. It is AMAZING.

Back air:
    Have swing the hammer using the animation I have included. (or something like it) (credit is nice, lol.)

Shell Dash: turn it back to the normal dash, It doesn’t seem fitting for the shell

Overall Suggestions.

More moves with the hammer.
    Just don’t overuse it. (I see the final smash uses it, Tongue)

Score:

Power: 10/10
    It’s not overpowered or under powered, just the way I like it!

Animations:
    9/10
    Really good, but you don’t have enough for a perfect 10

Moves:

9/10
    Same as animations

Misc:

10/10
    Love the green fire. Please tell me how you did it!
    The power ups are great too, I like how you didn’t copy the cape.
    I’d like you to replace the fire with something else though, like hammer or tanooki or raccoon. (don’t for v1 though. But v2 should have a choice of fire or the other one you choose. You can use the models me and mariodk are making for the power ups pack for the other if you want to change fire to the other. I say this because I think fire is a little plain, but I‘ll be fine with it in all of the other versions, Since it‘s harder to make completely new powerups then to just add and effect and change the hitbox)

Model: 9/10
    Very good, but I think you should rig the shell for it to look better. It will also make the animations look better.

Overall:
    94/100 = 9/10

Amazing hack, I think you should keep making this hack! This is ultra super awesome. Looking forward to V2!

I hope you will ask me next time you ask for a beta tester. But you might not need too, since a stalk your topic Tongue

And I under stand if you don’t want it, but would you let me help you with this? I’ll do all of the hammer stuff and some other animations too.

Once again, 9/10, this is super epic! We needed a good luigi psa, and it looks like you’re the one who did the job!

Referenced animation will be sent to you in a pm
    thanks alot for the feedback! Remember this was only beta1 its also beta2 before i release the version 1

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #779 on: April 08, 2012, 04:21:32 PM »

whoa.
    beta 2 is going to be epic.
    will it have the same testers?

Pages:  1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: