Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 935874 times)
SouthCraft
Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #780 on: April 08, 2012, 04:22:56 PM »

whoa.
    beta 2 is going to be epic.
    will it have the same testers?
    yeh

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #781 on: April 08, 2012, 04:27:58 PM »

yayz! and my last question?
    (I'm still making hammer luigi psa, and maybe tanooki, I think it would go good with your smbz)
    and HOW DID YOU DO GREEN FIRE?

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #782 on: April 08, 2012, 04:31:42 PM »

yayz! and my last question?
    (I'm still making hammer luigi psa, and maybe tanooki, I think it would go good with your smbz)
    and HOW DID YOU DO GREEN FIRE?
    i took hes fire from fireball. Its an external gfx file 3 i think, or just copy my codes

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #783 on: April 08, 2012, 04:44:19 PM »

thought so.
    IDEA
    luigi over mario, with his sounds and fire and everything!
    ANOTHER IDEA
    has something to do with ice...

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #784 on: April 08, 2012, 04:50:09 PM »

por thte NEW one over diddy to fox? or teh falco one to fox? cuz if the diddy one, iw ant it to falco

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #785 on: April 08, 2012, 05:10:18 PM »

por thte NEW one over diddy to fox? or teh falco one to fox? cuz if the diddy one, iw ant it to falco
    the new one ofc. And i can do it over Falco instead if you guys want

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #786 on: April 08, 2012, 05:12:36 PM »

smbz woot woot!
    now, to start working on the animations for hammer luigi. (would have done mario, but died hammer has done it.)
    and never mind about the side b, I didn't know you needed to hold the button.
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:17:40 PM by KnightMario » Logged

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #787 on: April 08, 2012, 08:27:48 PM »

i'll review it either in a little bit or tomorrow morning... not feeling very well. But dont worry, i wont let you down...

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #788 on: April 08, 2012, 08:33:26 PM »

Ok here is my feedback
    SMBZ Luigi
    AAA combo: Same as brawl, its good. I all ways change the last hit to a kick though for my own personal use.
    Dash attack: Brawls, I all ways hated this attack. Ill get into more detail later.
    Side tilt: Same as brawl
    Down Tilt: Same as brawl
    Up Tilt: Same as Brawl.
    Side Smash: Brawls
    Up Smash: Brawl
    Down Smash brawls
    B-Normal Luigi: I like it. Especially the animation, my only problem with it is it takes quite a bit to release. Since this is not a bomb-omb the release should be faster.
    B-Fire: Brawls
    B-Shell: Same. I have a idea, but I will say it later.
    Up B- Normal and Fire: Brawls but it fits.
    UpB-Shell: good recovery but, what is it? You should add some animation to it like have the shell rotate or something. Seems kinda bland at the moment. Also if you were to make it rotate it would be cool to see it either hurt people or rotate the enemy. Like Vanilla Brawl Mario's side B the cape.
    Down B: Brawls, but it works. I especially like it in fire mode. I will go into further detail with this later though.
    Side B-normal and Fire: Same as brawl. You should try something new for at least fire mode.
    Side B-Shell: Awesome idea man. But why not use it in the air also?  It would work great, as he moves in the air he is also dropping. I hope you have him be able to rotate in air in the next release.
    N Air: Brawls
    Back Air: Brawls
    Forward Air: Brawls... I will get into further detail later.
    Up Air: Brawls.
    Final smash: More detail later.

Extra
    SMBZ?
    The moveset does not seem like a SMBZ movest, but more of a power up moveset. SMBZ focuses on fast pace action, hammers, and a few items here and there. In this moveset a lot of those elements seem to be missing. Here is my suggestions to make him feel more true to SMBZ.
    1. More hammer attacks. There are many places where I felt a hammer attack could be implemented. like his forward smash, or down tilt. I also feel his forward air needs a new animation. Give Luigi pounding the hammer, and give it a sweet spot. and you would have a perfect spike move, and he would feel more true to the series.
    2. Speed up a few specials. Like his shell throws, and his side B while in Shell mode. Luigi should be spining fast while he rotates in his shell.
    3. Luigi needs some bombs. Instead of throwing a shell, maybe Lugi can throw a bomb? Then again that might be to similar to MarioDK's moveset but its a suggestion. However I have a better idea for B specials....

Moves
    I feel that each mode is way to similar. Each only having one attack differences. I am not saying each should be completely different, but some more variety would be nice. Here are my suggestions.
    1. Shell Mario instead of throwing a normal shell, throws a blue shell. The blue shell comes out faster, and launches out much faster. This can help give a bigger variety between Normal Luigi's B special, and Shell Luigi's shell special.
    2. Down special can be changed depending on which form you are in. Leave normal Luigi alone, however have Fire Luigi's spin attack stick to the ground and unable to move side to side and have the attack at the end spark a large fire around Luigi. Now for Shell Luigi, have Luigi curl into his shell and start spinning around and around, he will have vertical movement, but can not be lifted off the ground.
    3. Give each form a new smash. Like give maybe Shell Luigi some type of crazy combo attack, and fire Luigi... I have no idea, maybe some type of quick one hit attack that deals a lot of damage? I do not know...

Animations
    I liked them. Although many were Brawls moveset they were still very good. I do not know if you made any animations, but my favorite animation had to be the shell kick. Pure awesome. I like that you took some of the silliness away from Luigi, like his elephant nose. But I ask you to do one more. Get rid of his dash attack, I have all ways hated that attack. Its not only useless but to annoying in my opinion as well. So I hope you get rid of the dash attack.

He is very fun to use, I love killing people at the last minute with a shell kick. Just needs a few fixes and ideas to be perfect. Sucks though, I have to get brand new textures for this moveset, everything else freezes. Great job so far man, and if you release another beta for Luigi, I would love to test it out.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #789 on: April 09, 2012, 02:42:37 AM »

Ok here is my feedback
    SMBZ Luigi
    AAA combo: Same as brawl, its good. I all ways change the last hit to a kick though for my own personal use.
    Dash attack: Brawls, I all ways hated this attack. Ill get into more detail later.
    Side tilt: Same as brawl
    Down Tilt: Same as brawl
    Up Tilt: Same as Brawl.
    Side Smash: Brawls
    Up Smash: Brawl
    Down Smash brawls
    B-Normal Luigi: I like it. Especially the animation, my only problem with it is it takes quite a bit to release. Since this is not a bomb-omb the release should be faster.
    B-Fire: Brawls
    B-Shell: Same. I have a idea, but I will say it later.
    Up B- Normal and Fire: Brawls but it fits.
    UpB-Shell: good recovery but, what is it? You should add some animation to it like have the shell rotate or something. Seems kinda bland at the moment. Also if you were to make it rotate it would be cool to see it either hurt people or rotate the enemy. Like Vanilla Brawl Mario's side B the cape.
    Down B: Brawls, but it works. I especially like it in fire mode. I will go into further detail with this later though.
    Side B-normal and Fire: Same as brawl. You should try something new for at least fire mode.
    Side B-Shell: Awesome idea man. But why not use it in the air also?  It would work great, as he moves in the air he is also dropping. I hope you have him be able to rotate in air in the next release.
    N Air: Brawls
    Back Air: Brawls
    Forward Air: Brawls... I will get into further detail later.
    Up Air: Brawls.
    Final smash: More detail later.

Extra
    SMBZ?
    The moveset does not seem like a SMBZ movest, but more of a power up moveset. SMBZ focuses on fast pace action, hammers, and a few items here and there. In this moveset a lot of those elements seem to be missing. Here is my suggestions to make him feel more true to SMBZ.
    1. More hammer attacks. There are many places where I felt a hammer attack could be implemented. like his forward smash, or down tilt. I also feel his forward air needs a new animation. Give Luigi pounding the hammer, and give it a sweet spot. and you would have a perfect spike move, and he would feel more true to the series.
    2. Speed up a few specials. Like his shell throws, and his side B while in Shell mode. Luigi should be spining fast while he rotates in his shell.
    3. Luigi needs some bombs. Instead of throwing a shell, maybe Lugi can throw a bomb? Then again that might be to similar to MarioDK's moveset but its a suggestion. However I have a better idea for B specials....

Moves
    I feel that each mode is way to similar. Each only having one attack differences. I am not saying each should be completely different, but some more variety would be nice. Here are my suggestions.
    1. Shell Mario instead of throwing a normal shell, throws a blue shell. The blue shell comes out faster, and launches out much faster. This can help give a bigger variety between Normal Luigi's B special, and Shell Luigi's shell special.
    2. Down special can be changed depending on which form you are in. Leave normal Luigi alone, however have Fire Luigi's spin attack stick to the ground and unable to move side to side and have the attack at the end spark a large fire around Luigi. Now for Shell Luigi, have Luigi curl into his shell and start spinning around and around, he will have vertical movement, but can not be lifted off the ground.
    3. Give each form a new smash. Like give maybe Shell Luigi some type of crazy combo attack, and fire Luigi... I have no idea, maybe some type of quick one hit attack that deals a lot of damage? I do not know...

Animations
    I liked them. Although many were Brawls moveset they were still very good. I do not know if you made any animations, but my favorite animation had to be the shell kick. Pure awesome. I like that you took some of the silliness away from Luigi, like his elephant nose. But I ask you to do one more. Get rid of his dash attack, I have all ways hated that attack. Its not only useless but to annoying in my opinion as well. So I hope you get rid of the dash attack.

He is very fun to use, I love killing people at the last minute with a shell kick. Just needs a few fixes and ideas to be perfect. Sucks though, I have to get brand new textures for this moveset, everything else freezes. Great job so far man, and if you release another beta for Luigi, I would love to test it out.
    ty for feedback

Btw her is my goals for all the beta's

Beta1: here you get the transform working 100% and some attacks
    Beta2: OHC and faster comboing attacks,revamps and gfx fixing
    Beta3 (Version 1) better attacks,revamps extra costumes and more!
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 04:40:57 AM by SouthCraft » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #790 on: April 09, 2012, 05:28:25 AM »

so here is my smbz luigi feedback i wont talk about normal brawl moves

Normal Luigi

N-B: i like this move i think this is what mariodk should have done instead of bo bomb imo but is there any way to make the kick work better? probably not since i know the shell just drops there but its good  also the timing is good if it was faster it would be too spammable imo

foward aerial: its the only hammer move the move is decent and balanced but the animation needs work

down aerial altough i like this i think normal luigi should have the normal down aerial and not ground pound since the fire one has luigi down aerial why not make just the shell power up have the ground pound?

Fire luigi
    having every move have fire aura  is good but not sure if really needed  doesnt have any new attacks so i cant say much else.

Glitch while your transforming if you are hit in the middle you get the fire flower in the hand lol just dont know if theres anything that can be done to prevent this but smbz mario doesnt get the fire flower in the hand atleast never happened to me.

Shell power up

AAA: nice little touch for you to add the sound on the third AAA if he uses shell Tongue  also any reason why the shell power up has the racoon running animation?

side B is awnsome move but my sugestion make the shell travel a constant distant like squirtle because if we keep pressing b we will just be invunerable on a stage edje Tongue make the shell travel like squirtle maybe not that far but put a fixed distance and make it able to go off the edje and the aerial version should be done too

UP-B well the animations needs to be remade it looks to wierd imo also make the shell spin while going up and dealling multiple 1% hits well like bowser up B xD

Overal i m loving this psa the part where we dont lose our power-up when hit is awnsome becuase in smbz is a pain to be always loosing time putting the power up  after getting hit hard like this way better we put and take off when we want to.
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:16:50 AM by Carnage » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #791 on: April 09, 2012, 05:47:12 AM »

i agree with the up-b shell. and the run un shell shoudl be a fast spinning in teh shell. the down-a groudn pound shoudl only be in the shell mode

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #792 on: April 09, 2012, 06:25:56 AM »

never mind about the side b, didn't know you had to hold the button.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #793 on: April 09, 2012, 06:28:15 AM »

thanks (again) for feedback. im currently updating it

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #794 on: April 09, 2012, 06:45:01 AM »

just mak it so that the shell side be ejects you out of the shell on a edge.

Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: