DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Not bad, but the clipping is unsettling. Can't you rig the "skirt" to the same bones as the legs so they move along?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on October 26, 2014, 03:31:12 PM
Not bad, but the clipping is unsettling. Can't you rig the "skirt" to the same bones as the legs so they move along?
they r rigged to the legs... ._.
its just that the pants r really baggy :v

Quote from: Shulk on October 26, 2014, 03:08:28 PM
I'm so good at guessing :V
oh?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: DSX8 on October 27, 2014, 12:27:28 AM
oh?

I guessed Sheik :V

You're getting old mate.

So old that you probably belong in a museum :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Calypso on October 27, 2014, 01:48:45 AM
She looks really good. :)
thxs

Quote from: Shulk on October 27, 2014, 02:34:21 AM
I guessed Sheik :V

You're getting old mate.

So old that you probably belong in a museum :V
YOU NEED
TO STOP
PLAYING EZREAL MATE!!!

i dont belong in no museum :v


edit:
tried to go with an anime feel to her shader... close




edit2:
regular brawl shader



https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

She's looking good man. Keep up the great work.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 28, 2014, 02:29:48 AM #10041 Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 02:32:03 AM by SonicUnderground316
She looks great dude, I have look at your stuff in a while is it the model from the new game.? Anyway, all we need is an Avatar PSA now, The Avatar over Ness moveset despite still being pretty awesome is REALLY outdated. I'm really busy at the time but i waited for an Avatar moveset for so long that i give it a shot.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on October 28, 2014, 02:29:48 AM
She looks great dude, I have look at your stuff in a while is it the model from the new game.? Anyway, all we need is an Avatar PSA now, The Avatar over Ness moveset despite still being pretty awesome is REALLY outdated. I'm really busy at the time but i waited for an Avatar moveset for so long that i give it a shot.
yeah its from the new game, ripped by me. still working on her book 2 model tho, but it should go smoother now since i know how to do her pants properly xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 28, 2014, 04:02:11 AM
since i know how to do her pants properly xD

not even gonna say nuthin'

Good on you, mate.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MORE KORRA PROGRESS!!!

the difference between these 2 models is just the upper body and arms.. otherwise the rest is pretty much the same.. like the face, skirt, belt, hair, legs, boots.


edit:
here's the next korra model!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

<< being such a big fan of the show since i was a kid, and LoK also turned into such a good show. First season, bit strange. Second season, awesome. Third season, beyond epicness. Fourth season, kinda hard to tell how it'll turn out but veery excited.
So I'm happy to see Korra as playable character. Maybe someday a Book 4 model? Or even Zuko, Aang and the old group as well.
Nice work so far!

Rally hope yo use spec maps or something to handle the spirity glow on her rhater than just leaving it to the textures.

EDIT: God was I high or drunk or something when I typed this?

the game didnt come with spec maps.. it only gave me these... but gave me a normal map for the glow..

Body:



Hair:



Face:

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Well, what I'm saying is like, put on the spirit glow like the "Dark" textures from The Great Maze. I feel that would make it look much more appealing.

Quote from: Majora-Sama on November 03, 2014, 06:26:07 PM
Well, what I'm saying is like, put on the spirit glow like the "Dark" textures from The Great Maze. I feel that would make it look much more appealing.
hmm ok, ill look into that then
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady