Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Beyond on November 02, 2011, 01:03:00 AMMight hold off on Vergil until UMvC3 comes out though, the model from it should be better.
I feel that the swag train is coming  :vyse:
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

November 02, 2011, 03:49:41 PM #196 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 03:51:37 PM by SonicUnderground316
Is it possible to have the Marvel vs Capcom 3 DLC model/skin ? I was wondering that cause if so, you could import  Ryu SF1 outfit as well and retexture it as Ken (since Steet fighter 1 Ryu have longer hair) so they would be in the same design. Unfortunatly, i guess that would mean that you need to re-rig it so that might be to much trouble for nothing i guess . Still it would be really cool 8), btw it's just a suggestion.
お前はもう死んでいる。

What's wrong with the SF4 models? I actually like them better than the Street Fighter models in MvC3

Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 02, 2011, 03:54:15 PM
What's wrong with the SF4 models? I actually like them better than the Street Fighter models in MvC3

Uncanny Valley effect. 'Nuff said.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I'd love you forever if you ripped and rigged to Ike King Cold's model from BT3.

November 03, 2011, 01:38:28 AM #200 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 03:31:37 AM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 02, 2011, 03:54:15 PM
What's wrong with the SF4 models? I actually like them better than the Street Fighter models in MvC3

I guess it's a matter of opinion ;) I personaly think that the proportion and anatomy is a little off in Street Fighter IV. Also i think that most character are a little too buffed,espsecially the female. Furthermore, i'm sorry to say that cause i know you love the SF IV design better but TO ME, most character look retarded (whether it's the face they make or the aniamtion that looked forced):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Then again  that's my opinion, I guess that i like the "Anime/realistic approtch" of MvcC3 and TvC model better than the "rubbish doll model" of SF IV. They seem like a better "3D translation" of the sprite to me.

P.S: Sorry for the SPAM:



お前はもう死んでいる。

arent sf4 models VEEERYYY high poly??

cuz, u dont even need a detailed texture to make it look great, all the muscle details, and i mean almost ALL the details are in the model, instead of the texture...
so unless ther is a way to reduce poly count... it may cause some major lag


Hey Beyond, can I still get Zero before-hand to do a vid?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

November 03, 2011, 09:11:20 PM #204 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 11:11:47 PM by RAWRzilla
www.mediafire.com/?i2dja0nyco66ayx

You're welcome. (Its Zero's MvC3 voice)

*Thread title*
Hype

Quote from: Beyond on November 02, 2011, 01:03:00 AM

I was thinking Jun the Swan, Holly Summers, or Vergil. Might hold off on Vergil until UMvC3 comes out though, the model from it should be better.

*More hype*


I don't have much relevant else to add.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

78 Votes for a Rigging Tutorial :srs:

Doooo eiiiitttt :D

@beyond

.....you know you dont have to make a custom kratos model from Gow right??? i have the actual model if you want it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 04, 2011, 12:09:55 AM
@beyond

.....you know you dont have to make a custom kratos model from Gow right??? i have the actual model if you want it


Yea man, I'd appreciate it.

ok let me see if i can find it..
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.