Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
October 29, 2011, 12:29:43 PM #150 Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 12:31:00 PM by TommoPuppy
Juri would be better on someone like Shiek, not tiny Peach or sophisticated Zelda, and DEFINITELY not Bowser.

Some people, really.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on October 29, 2011, 12:29:43 PM
Juri would be better on someone like Shiek, not tiny Peach or sophisticated Zelda, and DEFINITELY not Bowser.

Some people, really.

Juri fits Bowser perfect though.

Quote from: agent-s on October 29, 2011, 10:23:36 AM
hi thanks for all your really wonderfull creations Beyond
in the.... of your next characters can we hope juri from street fighter? it will be really amazing on peach or bowser or zelda
Oh, speaking of street fighter...any chance THIS GUY will be imported...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

me wants zero :af:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I know BY will have his own texture, but I might forget about the Buu recolors just for this for a while. I'll make so many recolors for this thing!!

Ideas:
Roll Colors (Yes, ROLL, because of Blond hair)
Colonel Colors
Iris Colors (Don't you dare make that joke)
MMZ Colors
Omega First and Second Form colors
Protoman.EXE Colors
Swordman Colors
Yamatoman Colors
Sage Harpuia Colors
Fairy Leviathan Colors
Dark Phantom Colors
Fighting Fafnir Colors
Shin Nightmare Zero Colors
Shin Black Zero Colors
Maverick Zero (IE. Shoulder Pads nulled) colors.
Ike Colors
Marth Colors
Roy Colors
Pit Colors
Link Colors
Meta-Knight Colors


I better not come up with too many ideas or I'll never finish them all. .__.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Beyond , how is Zero/Ryu going on ?
Have you tried to fix all the glitches ? :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I blame weed and women for taking over your weekend again.

I don't blame you for doing it.

October 31, 2011, 09:50:53 PM #157 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:52:57 PM by zeno503
*cough* Viewtiful Joe import *cough no one suggested it yet cough*


November 01, 2011, 12:11:15 AM #158 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 12:16:48 AM by BitalianStallion
youll have to make captain rainbow eventually

there is always

the possibility !!



Quote from: BitalianStallion on November 01, 2011, 12:11:15 AM
youll have to make captain rainbow eventually

there is always

the possibility !!



Hi cuckoos.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Velen on October 29, 2011, 11:40:39 PM
I know BY will have his own texture, but I might forget about the Buu recolors just for this for a while. I'll make so many recolors for this thing!!

Ideas:
Roll Colors (Yes, ROLL, because of Blond hair)
Colonel Colors
Iris Colors (Don't you dare make that joke)
MMZ Colors
Omega First and Second Form colors
Protoman.EXE Colors
Swordman Colors
Yamatoman Colors
Sage Harpuia Colors
Fairy Leviathan Colors
Dark Phantom Colors
Fighting Fafnir Colors
Shin Nightmare Zero Colors
Shin Black Zero Colors
Maverick Zero (IE. Shoulder Pads nulled) colors.
Ike Colors
Marth Colors
Roy Colors
Pit Colors
Link Colors
Meta-Knight Colors


I better not come up with too many ideas or I'll never finish them all. .__.

Does the joke have to do with a certain someone's voice acting?



i dont get what it has to do with that post with lots of ideas >.<