Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Is it me, or does the import seem a little dark?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Tekkaman Blade on November 04, 2011, 08:21:43 PM
Is it me, or does the import seem a little dark?

It's not just you.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

And thus, he could import a shader :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 04, 2011, 09:08:15 PM
And thus, he could import a shader :vyse:

Say wha?

This may be a problem due to the bright colors my recolors have.

*Goes to get on MSN to show Segtendo all the Sprites he took from Sprites Inc.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I don't know if it's a Shaders thing.

To me, it looks like he edited the texture, darkened it, and unsaturated it, to fit Brawl's style.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 04, 2011, 09:19:03 PM
I don't know if it's a Shaders thing.

To me, it looks like he edited the texture, darkened it, and unsaturated it, to fit Brawl's style.

I can understand unsaturating it...-but it seems a bit *too* unsaturated. Maybe increase it by 7-10% or so and it should be fine.

So when can we expect it? Midnight tonight, midnight tomorrow, or sometime during the day?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 04, 2011, 09:20:35 PM
I can understand unsaturating it...-but it seems a bit *too* unsaturated. Maybe increase it by 7-10% or so and it should be fine.

So when can we expect it? Midnight tonight, midnight tomorrow, or sometime during the day?

It also seems a bit unsaturated to me as well, but that's how Brawl styled textures look. It can be easily edited in seconds. At least I'm doing it for my personal use.

Quote from: Beyond on November 04, 2011, 05:22:33 PMMy vertex looks like [censored].  :srs:  You have my thanks. As for who he's going over, I was thinking either C. Falcon or Ganondorf. Haven't decided yet.

yep. every vertex looks like crap now. Also plz include zeros original texture, id prefer it.

thats where i got my kratos model btw, except mine is a obj file.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


omg bro! zero looks amazing! my favorite megaman character keep up the good work

I think the only thing that should be changed about the texture is to make it a little more red.  At the moment, it looks less like an unsaturated red and more like a brown.  And then of course there's the rigging by the leg area.  Not sure how you'll go about fixing that.

Apart from that, great import Beyond

Gotta admit though, it was really close.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Personally I think he looks fine with that shade of red, but if you were to brighten it I'd say make it look more like your tekkaman blade import's red coloring on the brawl textured version.

Can't wait for the release  :srs:

wow beyond...just wow...considering you made your vertexes so fast and at such a high quality, i guess it is no surprise that you are quickly making imports as well...looks great!

Don't criticize yourself too much Beyond. Remember, your vertex was based off of TvC Zero's model. Not MvC3. Both models look completely different from one another, and your vertex looks just like the TvC one, so that's the reason it's so glaringly different from the import.

You did a great job with the vertex, so don't shoot yourself down like that. :3

Looking forward to the import too. :3


I hear we might be getting him at around Midnight his time tonight.*

@Wave: Here, here! The truth he speak!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302