Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
great to hear good news from ur import beyond! :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

NO YOU BETRAYED THE VERTEX HACKERS BEYOND: WELCOME TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!
..........
JK your awesome
I voted for the rigging tut as well so I can try the importer out sometime.


Tekkaman looks awesome, B'yond.

.... it's a shame I got rid of Pit. XD

I might consider taking him back...

Also, yay Ryu.

DL'd Tekkaman Blade.  Can't use him now, but he looks great in the previews!

Also, judging by the pose, I'm gonna guess that's LucaRYU?  Very fitting.



I am amazed by the power of importing after seeing that photo. I now fully realize what this stuff can do, and it's.... Well amazing, lol
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

The swag it burns... Dx

So much awesomeness, Beyond. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Downloaded and playing. Thanks =) Your brawlified texture looks pretty sweet too!

Also, i thought that pose on Ryu looked Lucario-ish, nice preview

Oh god.
Ryu is too awesome.
Nice job :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Tekkaman looks great~!

Once I actually can, I'm gonna get him right away!





Quote from: Beyond on October 28, 2011, 01:27:42 AM


He's over Lucario.

At first I lol'd, but then I realized how perfect it was.

October 28, 2011, 01:44:39 AM #102 Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:46:48 AM by megaminerzero

This post has been Pac-Man approved!

Quote from: Beyond on October 28, 2011, 12:51:47 AM
<_<

...released....

And preview...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

he looks awesome in that pose, even if it is lucario's taunt. while the model itself is a flawless import, im not a big fan of the direction capcom took with his model's in-game hair. the character art usualy looks better. in-game lately it looks like a afro..

anyway in a month we are gonna see a bunch of new model imports.. its gonna be swEEEeeEET   :)

wh00t    64th post

Holy crap beyond tekkaman blade looks freaking awesome I really love your custom texture for him.

Awaits SDoom's reaction to tekkaman*

also ryu is looking awesome so far as well! I can't wait to try him and Travis once they are done.