Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
I should really learn how to rig so I can get Haggar in Brawl V:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on October 28, 2011, 06:27:34 PM
My thanks to Segtendo for providing the model.

Should be released when I get back home after the weekend, need to clean up the rig. Ryu will be out shortly after...



Awesome :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Beyond on October 28, 2011, 06:27:34 PM
My thanks to Segtendo for providing the model.

Should be released when I get back home after the weekend, need to clean up the rig. Ryu will be out shortly after...





You work too fast dangit.  Too fast :oshi:  Just as I literally start making at Tekkaman Blade moveset, you come up with Zero and make me want to do him again :<

And to think you made and released those few vertexes a while back (Skull Kid, Storm Trooper, etc.) in just a matter of days...now you're getting into importing and rigging models, released one already and then got 2 more imports in progress... you are something else, dude ;D You never cease to amaze me

And I'm loving that Zero model, I know a certain Viewtiful Joe PSA maker is pleased with these previews :D

The god of vertexing is now the god of imports.
I mean, you seem to have rigging down pat.
Took ya a few days for Tekkaman Blade, and BAM. Sexiness.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Zero looks [censored]ing epic, and Ryu does too, of course.

What really shocks me, is that no one else has said anything about Tekkaman Blade's size.

Has nobody tried it out in game yet?

October 28, 2011, 08:05:36 PM #126 Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:06:45 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 28, 2011, 07:56:57 PM
What really shocks me, is that no one else has said anything about Tekkaman Blade's size.

Has nobody tried it out in game yet?

I don't see what the problem is.  I mean, it's the same size as Pit.  Were you expecting something else?

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 28, 2011, 08:05:36 PM
I don't see what the problem is.  I mean, it's the same size as Pit.  Were you expecting something else?

He seems smaller for some reason.  Maybe it's because his head isn't as big as Pit's.

It's small to fit pit, other wise he wouldn't be wi-fi compatible that's my guess.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 28, 2011, 08:13:43 PM
He seems smaller for some reason.  Maybe it's because his head isn't as big as Pit's.

I'd assume that's the case.  I actually remember thinking that he looked a tad smaller at first, but I quickly realized that was just because Tekkaman Blade has more "realistic" proportions, whereas Pit has more "cartoony" ones.  Thus, Pit has larger hands and head, while Tekkaman Blade has a smaller head and proportionally longer limbs.

Looks kinda odd by comparison.

zero looks great*better textures ftw* but I kinda liked the vertex hack as it had a nicer looking head.  the head on this one looks kinda derp.

Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 28, 2011, 10:57:00 PM
zero looks great*better textures ftw* but I kinda liked the vertex hack as it had a nicer looking head.  the head on this one looks kinda derp.
That's the model From MvC3.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 28, 2011, 10:57:00 PM
zero looks great*better textures ftw* but I kinda liked the vertex hack as it had a nicer looking head.  the head on this one looks kinda derp.

I disagree.  No offence to Beyond at all, but the head of his Zero was too small comparative to the rest of him (though that was partially down to Link's proportions) and the face was totally soulless.  Zero was one the hacks that for a good while I thought he should revamp (despite it looking very good for the most part). 

However, now I'm super happy that we're getting a model import, since the proportions will be perfect and all that jazz.

I always thought v3 vertex of Zero was good enough. Maybe a more brawl-ish texture, but otherwise I quite liked it. Maybe small edits, but nothing much. The import certainly is superior though.

And you have started Travis? I really don't think that one was necessary with your vertex.

Tekkaman Blade is simply [censored]ing awesome. There are no other suitable group of words. It is kind of nice having you import now; you don't have to wait 2 months for every new character.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I'm sure he plans on doing a Brawl Beyond style texture, like he did with Tekkaman.