Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Nice Beyond. Wish I could provide a model sometime for you lol
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: shadowXtreme on October 28, 2011, 11:19:17 PM
Is zero import over link? or over marth?
Link.
Just like his vertexed version.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 28, 2011, 11:28:08 PM #138 Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:29:19 PM by Beyond
Zero is over Link like the last 3 versions I made. Why would I put him on Marth now? Is it the pose throwing you off in the preview?

I mean he has a moveset already and SDo0m plans to make a new one on him, plus I can get the moving hair on him. <_<
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 28, 2011, 10:57:00 PM
zero looks great*better textures ftw* but I kinda liked the vertex hack as it had a nicer looking head.  the head on this one looks kinda derp.

Really?

I thought the old one was derp looking. : /

Also, I just tried Ryu and Zero in game.

Ryu has issues with his shading and textures mapping to the wrong polygons. Besides that and some minor rigging issues, he's all good.

Zero is better off, just has that same lag glitch Tekka had and needs some rig improving.

And I plan to update Tekka with a size mod so he's more C. Falcons height and with a working metal box texture soon ... perhaps....

[censored] a Metal texture, who plays with items anymore? Just kidding, do it for the fanboys.

About his size mod, maybe a bit bigger than Falcon? I'd say about Samus' size, or a bit bigger than that.

Idk man, you do what you do. You know what you're doing, and your size mods in the past have been the best honestly.

I bet SilentDoom is gonna make him the correct size when he makes his PSAs, but there's a problem with that.

1. I can't wait months for that to happen.

2. I'm sure some people just want him the right size, working with Pit's original PSA.

Too bad about Ryu's texture. I'm sure you'll find a way to fix it.

About Zero's lag issue, you fixed Tekkaman Blade, so I got faith in you.

And that's it. Thanks for the update!

Awesome Ryu Beyond, I can't wait to play as him, and i'm looking forward to his brawlified texture.

I do have a question though, when you've imported the characters you want to import will you be branching off into making custom models?

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Since your getting all of these working and fixing glitches you should make tutorials. It would make model imports released daily.

Also glad to hear Ryu and Zero work well, hope them glitches get fixed.

Is Travis working or does he have a really bad glitch?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 28, 2011, 11:46:24 PM
Since your getting all of these working and fixing glitches you should make tutorials. It would make model imports released daily.

Also glad to hear Ryu and Zero work well, hope them glitches get fixed.

Is Travis working or does he have a really bad glitch?
Haven't tried Travis in game yet since I didnt spend much time rigging him.

And yea, I guess tutorials will come, just gotta make sure I have the process down myself first.
Quote from: slawter on October 28, 2011, 11:37:15 PM
Awesome Ryu Beyond, I can't wait to play as him, and i'm looking forward to his brawlified texture.

I do have a question though, when you've imported the characters you want to import will you be branching off into making custom models?

Once I import all the characters that have decent models already, I plan to make my own for those that don't.

Crono and Ratchet are the first that come to mind.

You are indeed right Mr Italiano.  It would take a while.  Also, I would only make a full slot size mod (i.e a glitchless one that resizes every Pit slot).

Also, one teeny thing about Tekkaman Blade and that's as regards to his eyes.  I blame TvC for this though, but his eyes arent just green.  He has two green spots and the rest of the area should be black.

Quote from: Beyond on October 28, 2011, 11:28:08 PM
Zero is over Link like the last 3 versions I made. Why would I put him on Marth now? Is it the pose throwing you off in the preview?

I mean he has a moveset already and SDo0m plans to make a new one on him, plus I can get the moving hair on him. <_<
Really?

I thought the old one was derp looking. : /

Also, I just tried Ryu and Zero in game.

Ryu has issues with his shading and textures mapping to the wrong polygons. Besides that and some minor rigging issues, he's all good.

Zero is better off, just has that same lag glitch Tekka had and needs some rig improving.

And I plan to update Tekka with a size mod so he's more C. Falcons height and with a working metal box texture soon ... perhaps....

yeah I thought that the model could be over marth, for the pose  -_-
Its Good to see that this Zero will be over Link too,.. :P

I just want to see a comparison:

The newly imported Zero:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero 3.1 by Beyond:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The head and face are definitely different
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Plus dem titty gems, The texture detailing, the boot shape, the torso and waist, the saber, and the hair, to name a few things. This is freaking awesome, I can't wait to play with these, Beyond, I'm expecting even greater things from you.

after seeing the comparison i am 100% about this import
please change his facial expression as the one in the preview looks funny to me.
it has a "I AM ZELO AND I HAZ AGRY FAC" kind of look know what I mean?

October 29, 2011, 10:23:36 AM #148 Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 10:26:01 AM by agent-s
hi thanks for all your really wonderfull creations Beyond
in the.... of your next characters can we hope juri from street fighter? it will be really amazing on peach or bowser or zelda

Quote from: agent-s on October 29, 2011, 10:23:36 AM
in the.... of your next characters can we hope juri from street fighter? it will be really amazing on peach or bowser or zelda

why ... on BOWSER !? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.