Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Zero tiem? :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*hopes he gets released soon* x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

He told me he'll probably release him Saturday, but I don't think that means we might not see a Friday release. =3

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I cant find the model beyond :oshi: sorry man
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

November 04, 2011, 02:57:23 PM #214 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 03:22:26 PM by slawter
http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/God+of+War+II

You may have to texture it however Beyond.

.3ds format. http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/file/view/godofwar2.3ds

I can't wait for Kratos, he's just too badass.

EDIT: Who's he going to be over anyway?

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

November 04, 2011, 05:22:33 PM #215 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 05:43:43 PM by Beyond
My vertex looks like [censored].  :srs:




Quote from: slawter on November 04, 2011, 02:57:23 PM
http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/God+of+War+II

You may have to texture it however Beyond.

.3ds format. http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/file/view/godofwar2.3ds

I can't wait for Kratos, he's just too badass.

EDIT: Who's he going to be over anyway?


You have my thanks.

As for who he's going over, I was thinking either C. Falcon or Ganondorf. Haven't decided yet.

Sir, when you can, could you please explain me in a easy way how to do the import [censored]? Love you captain. :* (No homo.)

aaaaand, ZERO LOOKS SO SMEXY.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

November 04, 2011, 05:32:10 PM #217 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 05:33:55 PM by DSX8
Quote from: Beyond on November 04, 2011, 05:22:33 PM
My vertex looks like sh*t.  :srs:





You have my thanks.

As for who he's going over, I was thinking either C. Falcon or Ganondorf. Haven't decided yet.
wow that zero looks.... better than ur vertex mate o.o

keep up the good work!

edit:
i see a issue with his right leg
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Beyond on November 04, 2011, 05:22:33 PM
My vertex looks like crap.  :srs:



Now now, you're being harsh on yourself, you had limitations with vertexing...

...

Also, you MIGHT want to edit that, due to censor bypassing, that can get you warned. Yes, even GODs can be warned.

Zero looks super smexy.  He looks soooooo much better than the vertex of him (not to say you didn't do a fantastic job with him though.)

I know I say this with just about everything you make, but I seriously can't wait until he gets released.

Wow...The texture is dull in that gif...

You use Gif Ninja?

Anyway.

HYPE. RECOLOR TIEM SOON!!

Though I have Math homework to do over the weekend so I may not do all of them.

If anyone wants to remake the Gmod model of MMZ that was imported. Feel free...

Cause sometimes the fact I have 3DSMAX on a Mac on Parallels Desktop equipped with Win 7...Really sucks.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Oh [censored] you gave him a Brawl texture already.. cool man. Looks great.

Also, why the [censored] Rocket Raccoon? Over Metaknight or Snake?

Bye.

My only stipulation is that Zero's legs look weird going into his hips. Rigging or Model problem?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Can't wait!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

DAYAM.
What a change.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]