Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits

Quote from: ASF1nk on November 05, 2011, 11:42:26 PM
http://images.chron.com/blogs/fanblogtexans/waiting%20for%20the%20draft.jpg

Is there even a point to...*reads pic name* "Waiting for the draft"...

I think he's trying to say he's dying to see the import released. D:


Better? Also, I could improve the rig some, but I doubt I could get it much better. I've already rerigged and imported him 8 times while working on him and I've reached a point where the rig doesn't bother me.

Rerigging him at this point would mean me doing all my fixes again, adding a metal texture again, and editing shaders again. Boring stuff.


Quote from: ASF1nk on November 05, 2011, 11:42:26 PM


I don't get it. <.<




Quote from: Beyond on November 05, 2011, 11:51:36 PM
Better? Also, I could improve the rig some, but I doubt I could get it much better. I've already rerigged and imported him 8 times while working on him and I've reached a point where the rig doesn't bother me.

Rerigging him at this point would mean me doing all my fixes again, adding a metal texture again, and editing shaders again. Boring stuff.


I don't get it. <.<

lol2ZSabers Then again. There ARE two as of MMX6. >>'

Anyways, looks great. I'd say that's a nice shade of red he's got there, and I don't think you should go through all the rigging stuff again. If you're happy with how he is, the rest of us will deal.

We just wanna see him released. :3

And I already translated the picture. D:


u should maybe make a version with several bones in the sword, so it could bend with SDoom's future PSA

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 05, 2011, 11:57:40 PM
lol2ZSabers Then again. There ARE two as of MMX6. >>'

Anyways, looks great. I'd say that's a nice shade of red he's got there, and I don't think you should go through all the rigging stuff again. If you're happy with how he is, the rest of us will deal.

We just wanna see him released. :3

And I already translated the picture. D:

If I get my hands on the model. I might try making a MMX1 version of Zero via vertex.

Though I wonder what would be the most efficient way to get rid of the parts MMX1 Zero doesn't have...?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 06, 2011, 12:11:46 AM
If I get my hands on the model. I might try making a MMX1 version of Zero via vertex.

Though I wonder what would be the most efficient way to get rid of the parts MMX1 Zero doesn't have...?


So just the shoulder pads and the boob reflector lights? o_o


Zero looks great Beyond!
That shade of red definitely looks better! I'm also sure the rig is fine the way it is.
Can't wait to play as him >.>

Beyond, Zero is sexy as [censored] bro.

That's all there needs to be said really.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 06, 2011, 12:42:31 AMBeyond, Zero is sexy as [censored] bro. That's all there needs to be said really.

this ^

cant wait to play as this beast in brawl, hopefully ryu and travis will get fixed too. i was really looking forward to them.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 06, 2011, 12:13:23 AM
So just the shoulder pads and the boob reflector lights? o_o

Uh, no, he doesn't have those circular things on the ankle area either.

Her is what MMX1 Zero gets in X2:

Shoulder Pads, thicker chest armor and a vent, those circle things on his ankle area, the gold trim, and the Z saber.

X1 Zero has none of those.

X1 Zero did have the boob-lights according to his official artwork.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Zero is released  :af: just put him on my sd card can't wait to play as him