Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
*fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap*

YESH!!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

YOU! YOU'RE DESPICABLE! ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU MADE THE NEW SUBMISSION OF ZERO WITH A DOWNLOAD LINK AND PUT THE LINK OF THE NEW SUBMISSION INTO THE DOWNLOAD LINK SO THAT THE DOWNLOAD LINK WOULD LEAD TO THE SUBMISSION OF ZERO INSTEAD OF THE DOWNLOAD LINK THAT WE CLICKED ON WHILE THINKING IT WOULD LEAD US TO THE DOWNLOAD LINK INSTEAD OF THE SUBMISSION BUT IN FACT DID NOT LEAD US TO THE DOWNLOAD LINK, BUT INSTEAD THE SUBMISSION OF WHAT WE SHOULD BE DOWNLOADING!?

tl;dr You messed up the DL link pal. xD

Anyone know what Wavey was referencing? ¦D


 :happy:

Awesome work Beyond  ;D

... god, am I this useless that this is all I can post about how awesome this hack is!?  r)

For those who can see this...  ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
^3^

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD...DAT ZERO IZ AMAZING :happy:,You are awesome sir, as always :)

it is now out but i prefer my boob robots to be black Scottish and have a serious alcohol problem  :srs:

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 06, 2011, 03:56:29 AM
Anyone know what Wavey was referencing? ¦D

*hits buzzer*

Who is Mojo Jojo?

Anyway, Zero looks uber smexy.  I'll try him out ASAP.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 06, 2011, 03:58:34 AM
*hits buzzer*

Who is Mojo Jojo?

Anyway, Zero looks uber smexy.  I'll try him out ASAP.

You know, that's a very good guess. :<

...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


great work beyond dont get discourage hey can you do advent children cloud and use the model from dissidia ?

I want to do the texture recolors, but I'm sure someone already has that job..


finally!...mmx8 has a proper sparing partner....good job :vyse:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


I'm not sure about you all. But I want THESE recolors redone:

Get me the model from the DL Link and I'll gladly start. Starting with my recolor choices though...Which will be

X1.5 Zero colors (I.E. No Gold Trim, Shoulder pads made transparent. Basically make him somewhat resemble his X1 self).
X3 Zero Colors (To mimic the colors of the glory days).
Black Zero Colors (X5)
Zero Nightmare.

Which I will take straight from Zero's sprites.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 06, 2011, 04:49:28 AM
Get me the model from the DL Link and I'll gladly start. Starting with my recolor choices though...Which will be

X1.5 Zero colors (I.E. No Gold Trim, Shoulder pads made transparent. Basically make him somewhat resemble his X1 self).
X3 Zero Colors (To mimic the colors of the glory days).
Black Zero Colors (X5)
Zero Nightmare.

Which I will take straight from Zero's sprites.
Start by getting on MSN.

Also. I might add:



Works like a charm with Eldiran's PSA!