Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
awwyeah.jpg
[censored]ing sick man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Here is X1.5 Zero so far.



I dunno whether the shoulder pad shadows are a result of a Shader or a texture or what, but it's a little annoying. Note the lack of gold trim on Zero ANYWHERE. (Well except the chest, for now)

This is the best I can do on such short notice, and the colors are all sprite accurate Sans their brightness. I may go back later and make the colors brighter, but this will do for now.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Don't know if it's just me, but Zero doesn't work well on some stages. In some he is completely black, in others he is red, blue, orange, green, yellow; try vanilla Halberd or Pokemon Stadium 1. He also lags the game on some stages.
Am I missing something here? =/

Proof I'm not crazy?
Skype: ASF1nk




So it would appear that Zero has materials issues.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ASF1nk on November 06, 2011, 06:28:44 AM
Don't know if it's just me, but Zero doesn't work well on some stages. In some he is completely black, in others he is red, blue, orange, green, yellow; try vanilla Halberd or Pokemon Stadium 1. He also lags the game on some stages.
Am I missing something here? =/

Proof I'm not crazy?
thats alot of shader issue's O_o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Dammit. Just when I had done this too...



LOOK WHO'S BACK?!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Velen, try not to get too off topic with your recolors. This is Beyond's thread.

And ASF1nk, obviously Zero obtained powers from defeating a boss and has changed texture to show it... I think that happens to Zero too anyway. The only game I've played with Zero was TvC.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Velen on November 06, 2011, 08:13:23 AM
Dammit. Just when I had done this too...



LOOK WHO'S BACK?!
oh men you stole my idea :-[, well im trying MvC3 Recolor (X,Axl,Black) ,also i'm making sjs recolors(Gold and Green)  :)

Hm, so Zero's got a few problems, eh? Looks nifty nonetheless (and also neat how even PS3/360 models can still work on the Wii -- take that, supposed polygon limit!), but there shouldn't really be two sabers on his back -- set one of them to an alternate polygon group and set up the "ManipulationBone" to the same one that Link uses for his sheathed sword, and the other one should be deleted -- Marvel vs. Capcom 3 mirrors the saber sheath position depending on which way he's facing (facing right -- note the yellow ring for the sheath being only on his left side, and facing left, with the sheathed saber on his right side).

Great job on zero. It was so damn awesome I re-downloaded the Zero PSA.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: TheLegend75 on November 06, 2011, 09:12:59 AM
oh men you stole my idea :-[, well im trying MvC3 Recolor (X,Axl,Black) ,also i'm making sjs recolors(Gold and Green)  :)

objection!

that´s what the zero team is for ;)
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: ASF1nk on November 06, 2011, 06:28:44 AM
Don't know if it's just me, but Zero doesn't work well on some stages. In some he is completely black, in others he is red, blue, orange, green, yellow; try vanilla Halberd or Pokemon Stadium 1. He also lags the game on some stages.
Am I missing something here? =/

Proof I'm not crazy?
Hm, not only does he have this problem, but on some stages, he lags the game a bit... Try him on this stage for example.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19866
The match looked choppy for some reason... So yeah... I think he lags a bit, this also happened on Delfino Plaza, not as badly, but still a bit of lag.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 06, 2011, 01:55:30 PM
Hm, not only does he have this problem, but on some stages, he lags the game a bit... Try him on this stage for example.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19866
The match looked choppy for some reason... So yeah... I think he lags a bit, this also happened on Delfino Plaza, not as badly, but still a bit of lag.


ASF1nk said that already...

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 06, 2011, 01:59:17 PM
ASF1nk said that already...
Oh... My mistake.

But that is still an odd problem never the less.

And leave me alone, I'm half asleep... I didn't catch that.
<_<