Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Dot on November 06, 2011, 01:46:28 PM
objection!

that´s what the zero team is for ;)
Yes  :(, i forgotten The Zero team...o well in monday(maybe,because my wii is under repair) i post my own recolors of zero ;D

That sad for the light glitch..

Well, i'm going make the recolor of Zero.

if ur complaining about lag test this:

4 zeros fighting eachother on one of those stages where he lags, if he lags even more, its probably poly count what makes him lag

And let's go :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've uploaded some fixes....

Damn this feels like dejavu. Every time I release a Zero hack, mediafire want's to act dumb and then I end up uploading fixes the next day. <_<

And about the lag on certain stages, I think it's the Wii having a hard time rendering all the models. I could be wrong and I probably am, but it's just a thought.

I think you uploaded the wrong Zero, because this one freezes at stage select and in BBox 0.63d his bones are all messed up (that and I can't even open him in BBox 0.65).

Quote from: ds22 on November 06, 2011, 06:09:58 PM
I think you uploaded the wrong Zero, because this one freezes at stage select and in BBox 0.63d his bones are all messed up (that and I can't even open him in BBox 0.65).
Uh... Yeah. He's right, the bones are messed up big time. ._.

On another note, yes, I think you're right BY, this is the same kinda lag that happens when you play a 4 player match on model heavy stages, like Mewtwo2000's, or IS's Water Temple, or Robz's Dracula's Castle.

Maybe lowering the polygon count would fix this?

I just tried to view Zero's model in BBox .64d and it crashed.  I think something is very wrong with him.

I hope you can figure out what's wrong soon...

Doesn't even open in the model previewer of 0.65.

Crap. Ninja'd by ds22.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Beyond on November 06, 2011, 06:39:31 PM
Try it now... it should work... hopefully...

Yep.  I can preview the model in BrawlBox now and the bones look fine.  Haven't tested it in-game yet though...

Edit: Just tested him out in-game.  He's still got serious material/shader issues.  Half the time his texture is visible but covered in static and the other half of the time he's all black.


Quote from: ds22 on November 06, 2011, 07:01:59 PM
Here's an example of what Victory Badguy mentioned:

Yeah, that's exactly how he looks, except the static is in motion and constantly flickering over his body.



Last fix uploaded. If it doesn't work now, I'll wait until I have access to my Wii and test it myself first before I upload another "Fix."

November 06, 2011, 07:16:40 PM #299 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 07:17:45 PM by Victory Badguy
Sorry to say, but the static is still there.

Also, now whenever I use his bow, he turns all black except for his hair.  It looks kickass, but it's still a glitch, so yeah...

However, I haven't noticed any lag, so that's a plus...