Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Beyond on November 11, 2011, 07:45:04 PM<_< ...released....

i friggin love you. nohomo. :srs:

So cloud is next right or are you doing something else?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Goku's texture really helps bring him to life!  It doesn't just seem like some import.  You really got a nice balance between the anime aspects of Goku, whilst giving him a subtle and soft tone.  None of the lines are hard, and as a result they give the texture a sense of realism, whilst keeping it true to the anime.  You really made him your own Beyond!  Fantastic work!

@beyond can you upload the Goku model as .max for 3ds max 2010 to me?
cuz i can´t open .dae from AIS or brawlbox

just so i can make goku with saiyan armor,SSJ1,2,3,4,GT cloth (for the moveset pack)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

 ;D very nice import Beyond. Game play is smooth and the texture is wonderful  ;D

No glitches make me smile. A wonderful high quality rig  ;)
^3^

Amazing work... just amazing =3

this makes me truly happy, i mean i'm not a dragon ball Z fan. but this is amazing work.

fits will with the Goku PSA
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Fantastic job. Goku is perfectly in Brawl now.
Texture, model, everything.

Goku and Skyrim...  Today's a good day to be me.

I'll try him out ASAP.  Looks good in the previews though.

before someone think about recolours for Goku
already done them but will upload them with GT cloth,SSJ tranfroms,saiyan armor :D  and updates to the moveset with new CSP/BPs for Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Did you ask Beyond if you could first at least? >_>"
FC:4898-8419-2778

I have a request
Could you do what you want to do next, and not what not what some people around here want you to do? =3

Quote from: Calamitas on November 11, 2011, 08:42:56 PM
I have a request
Could you do what you want to do next, and not what not what some people around here want you to do? =3

I also have a request

Could you not do what the user above me is asking and instead do whatever the hell you want to do Beyond?  That would be fandabidosy =3

*does what I want to do next*

<_<


....



*makes Cloud and Megaman*

[censored] I look like Goku!

Now serious notes, I love it man.

Also, mad respect for you to be doing this whole texture from scratch. Outstanding job, and no surprise on your texture quality.

Keep up the good work.

Diggin' Goku's texture :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on November 11, 2011, 08:54:35 PM
*does what I want to do next*

<_<


....



*makes Cloud and Megaman*

I lol'd at this, nice to see that you want to make them.
Just a question but how is megaman going to look design wise?
Like is it going to look like his artwork?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just asking of course, can't wait to see how both cloud and megaman turn out!