Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 15, 2011, 02:34:19 AM
I kinda wish it was Aurion...

Meh.  I'll live.  Good luck with Kratos.

^This

But Dude, get me a decent model of him(Aurion) and I'll see what I can do ^+^

Screw Tales of series.  I'll take my god slaying badass from one of the greatest beat-em ups of all time thank you very much :P

:srs: I am filled with the rage of a thousand suns because of you.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

What model are you using for Kratos? From which game?

Also over who? Ganondorf?

>Angry
>Goatee

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Calamitas on November 15, 2011, 09:56:20 AM
>Angry
>Goatee

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

THAT needs to be made on Kirby big time! XD

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 15, 2011, 06:38:47 AM
Screw Tales of series.  I'll take my god slaying badass from one of the greatest beat-em ups of all time thank you very much :P
Screw GoW, i prefer Aurion xD

Quote from: Kohaku on November 15, 2011, 10:02:43 AM
THAT needs to be made on Kirby big time! XD
Screw GoW, i prefer Aurion xD

too bad he isnt making him then...
i dont even get why u compare them, just cuz they have the same name?

I agree. They're completely different characters, like apples and oranges.

i went from !!! to ! by the thread name change. i never played any god of war. ive only seen my brother play the 3rd, i watched for the story which was intense.

i think people compare em cuz they both broke the "dammmm meter"

as much as id want Aurion in, its good to see a fellow meter breaker is joinin da brawl

And then just for lulz, he ends up looking like this. xD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But yeah, I'd much rather have Aurion too. ¦D


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 15, 2011, 02:47:27 PM
And then just for lulz, he ends up looking like this. xD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But yeah, I'd much rather have Aurion too. ¦D

That Knuckles would be an epic hack xD
And yea why not make both, then everyone would be happy *sideglance*

Some of us don't know [censored] about the gotee one you know...

and some others of us dont know [censored] about aurion... so ur argument is invalid...

let him do what the [censored] he wants, and IMO GoW kratos has a lot more of swag in his design than kratos aurion... his clothes look soooo simple and random

Quote from: jokekid on November 15, 2011, 10:40:03 AM
too bad he isnt making him then...
i dont even get why u compare them, just cuz they have the same name?

Dude. . . he wasn't even comparing them.

Quote from: Calamitas on November 15, 2011, 02:56:09 PM
Dude. . . he wasn't even comparing them.

i was just asking why he had to pull aurion out, when they have nothing to do with each other... and when saying u prefer one over another, ur comparing

Quote from: jokekid on November 15, 2011, 02:54:14 PM
let him do what the [censored] he wants, and IMO GoW kratos has a lot more of swag in his design than kratos aurion... his clothes look soooo simple and random
It's called "opinion."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]