Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: jokekid on November 15, 2011, 02:54:14 PM
and some others of us dont know [censored] about aurion... so ur argument is invalid...

let him do what the [censored] he wants, and IMO GoW kratos has a lot more of swag in his design than kratos aurion... his clothes look soooo simple and random
Are we forcing him? No.
Are we saying he shouldn't do GoW Kratos? No.
Are we expressing our opinions like sDo0m did? Yes so bugger off kthx.

Quote from: jokekid on November 15, 2011, 02:57:30 PM
i was just asking why he had to pull aurion out, when they have nothing to do with each other... and when saying u prefer one over another, ur comparing
So what? If you want to shoot someone about it go shoot sDo0m, he's the first to mention it..
Opinions exist for a reason kiddo.

And the most badass character is getting ready to be hacked into brawl.

"The angry one with the goatee" XD

Beyond, words cannot describe how happy reading the thread title made me. This is going to be one hell of an import.


My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Quote from: Mafuyu on November 15, 2011, 03:05:52 PM
Are we forcing him? No.
Are we saying he shouldn't do GoW Kratos? No.
Are we expressing our opinions like sDo0m did? Yes so bugger off kthx.
So what? If you want to shoot someone about it go shoot sDo0m, he's the first to mention it..
Opinions exist for a reason kiddo.

u do notice SDoom supported GoW kratos, right?

Quote from: jokekid on November 15, 2011, 03:42:21 PM
u do notice SDoom supported GoW kratos, right?
u noticed he compared them right? learn to understand my point

In response to various comments in my thread:

- I have never played a Tales game, therefore I have no opinion of Kratos Aurion. Design wise, he looks pretty cool though.

- The model is custom. Since there aren't any decent rips from his games.

- I haven't decided if he's going over Ganon or Falcon. I think Ganons "character" fits more, but I like Falcons flames and speed more. Not saying Kratos is fast, but he isn't Ganon slow.

- tits

Quote from: Beyond on November 15, 2011, 03:48:21 PM

- I haven't decided if he's going over Ganon or Falcon. I think Ganons "character" fits more, but I like Falcons flames and speed more. Not saying Kratos is fast, but he isn't Ganon slow.

- tits
I say put him on Falcon.
And yes, tits.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on November 15, 2011, 03:48:21 PM
- I have never played a Tales game, therefore I have no opinion of Kratos Aurion. Design wise, he looks pretty cool though.
Too bad, pretty cool games, some are meh though xD

Quote from: Beyond on November 15, 2011, 03:48:21 PM
- I haven't decided if he's going over Ganon or Falcon. I think Ganons "character" fits more, but I like Falcons flames and speed more. Not saying Kratos is fast, but he isn't Ganon slow.
- tits
Falcon for sure
Tits? Yes please

Quote from: jokekid on November 15, 2011, 02:57:30 PM
i was just asking why he had to pull aurion out, when they have nothing to do with each other... and when saying u prefer one over another, ur comparing

If you didn't have much to do with Sony's systems (GoW is Sony exclsuive *hint hint*) the chance that you haven't had much to do with Kratos either is quite high. At the same time people who didn't own a PS2 probably owned a GC and therefore probably know who Kratos Aurion is.

On the other hand, people who didn't own a GC but a PS2 probably know who Kratos (GoW) is but don't know Kratos Aurion.

So if someone says 'Kratos' one side will instantly think of Kratos (GoW) and the other of Kratos Aurion. People compare them because they share names, it's simple as that.


And Beyond, just do whatever the hell you want. As long as you keep the swag coming

Quote from: Beyond on November 15, 2011, 03:48:21 PM


- I haven't decided if he's going over Ganon or Falcon. I think Ganons "character" fits more, but I like Falcons flames and speed more. Not saying Kratos is fast, but he isn't Ganon slow.

- tits

:srs: are you joking, boobs are way better than tits :happy:

Also, the only playstation games I've played are Frogger 3D and Papa the Rappa (forgive me if that's spelled wrong :l ) Also crash bandicoot or whatever, just a bit. So no, I have no knawlage of the other Kratos :s

Quote from: Beyond on November 15, 2011, 03:48:21 PM
The model is custom. Since there aren't any decent rips from his games.

What about the rip from God of War II? It's untextured but it's PS2 quality which you could modify to make it better.

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Quote from: slawter on November 15, 2011, 04:09:39 PM
What about the rip from God of War II? It's untextured but it's PS2 quality which you could modify to make it better.


The rip from GoWII is of him in his armor and there's stray verts and crap. Imo, it'd be easier to make my own model rather than trying to work with that rip.

Slawter, knowing Beyond he has something better then that and modified it to be awesome (and to look like kratos)

*enters*

Basically what dRage said.

It's the name. When someone says Cloud or Naruto, everyone knows who they are. There's no  confusion.

But when someone says "Making a Link model", people could be thinking "it's probably Adult Link" and some may think "it's probably Young/Toon Link?" Who knows?

That's where the confusion comes in. Not their design or voice actor. It's all in the name.

'Nuff said.

*walks away*
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread