Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
1. That model is fantastic!

2. Why not put him on both characters?
If you can't decide, then just put him on both C.Falcon and Ganon.


-v-For Beyond To Reply To ONLY-v-

I'm just curious, about my vertex request from some time ago...

I know I said that I wanted Raven on Link, but I haven't read anywhere if people have ripped vesperia models... I'd like to know if I could change it so that i'd be a custom model of a OC of mine? From the look of Kratos, i wouldn't mind a custom model!
And I'd be a female character on Peach, would that be fine?

If you agree, i'll send you some colored scans of her, I can't right now and I'll be a bit busy in the next couple of days so not then.

I'm not saying that you should make her, if you accept, after Kratos. I'm just letting you know that i'm changing my request since you're now doing model imports and such.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

beyond, how high poly is he gonna be, try making him actually for brawl, his torso looks pretty detailed, and thats the kind of detail a texture can add...
model is GREAT, u started from a cube???? xD

anyway, hope he wont lag, cuz that would kinda ruin the point of a custom model instead of a rip

Quote from: jokekid on November 16, 2011, 02:45:21 PM
beyond, how high poly is he gonna be, try making him actually for brawl, his torso looks pretty detailed, and thats the kind of detail a texture can add...
model is GREAT, u started from a cube???? xD

anyway, hope he wont lag, cuz that would kinda ruin the point of a custom model instead of a rip
He's obviously not exceeding the limit...

Quote from: jokekid on November 16, 2011, 02:45:21 PM
beyond, how high poly is he gonna be, try making him actually for brawl, his torso looks pretty detailed, and thats the kind of detail a texture can add...
model is GREAT, u started from a cube???? xD

anyway, hope he wont lag, cuz that would kinda ruin the point of a custom model instead of a rip


Eh don't worry about the poly count. His body is at around 3000 polys at the moment, which isn't that much. It's still on the high end for a Brawl model, but it's nowhere near PS360 quality.

Zeros polygon1 alone had over 11000 polys, which is really high in comparison.

Quote from: Beyond on November 16, 2011, 02:55:07 PM


Eh don't worry about the poly count. His body is at around 3000 polys at the moment, which isn't that much. It's still on the high end for a Brawl model, but it's nowhere near PS360 quality.

Zeros polygon1 alone had over 11000 polys, which is really high in comparison.

good to hear, i was really just trying to help..

also, u didnt answer something else, u started from a cube? or used a male basic model as base? or a sphere? what did u ustart with?

November 16, 2011, 02:59:44 PM #665 Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 03:05:05 PM by Beyond
Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 16, 2011, 02:43:03 PM
1. That model is fantastic!

2. Why not put him on both characters?
If you can't decide, then just put him on both C.Falcon and Ganon.


-v-For Beyond To Reply To ONLY-v-

I'm just curious, about my vertex request from some time ago...

I know I said that I wanted Raven on Link, but I haven't read anywhere if people have ripped vesperia models... I'd like to know if I could change it so that i'd be a custom model of a OC of mine? From the look of Kratos, i wouldn't mind a custom model!
And I'd be a female character on Peach, would that be fine?

If you agree, i'll send you some colored scans of her, I can't right now and I'll be a bit busy in the next couple of days so not then.

I'm not saying that you should make her, if you accept, after Kratos. I'm just letting you know that i'm changing my request since you're now doing model imports and such.


Because that means rigging his model twice. <_< Rigging is my last favorite part of model importing...

And yea, you can still change your request, since I haven't started it yet.


Quote from: jokekid on November 16, 2011, 02:57:34 PM
good to hear, i was really just trying to help..

also, u didnt answer something else, u started from a cube? or used a male basic model as base? or a sphere? what did u ustart with?


For his body, I used a basic male body and edited it. His Head and the rest of his "articles" I made from spheres.

Quote from: Beyond on November 16, 2011, 02:59:44 PM

Because that means rigging his model twice. <_< Rigging is my last favorite part of model importing...
Well then... I got nothing.

Quote from: Beyond on November 16, 2011, 02:59:44 PM
And yea, you can still change your request, since I haven't started it yet.
Ok. I just wasn't sure. I still don't mind Raven, but you haven't done anything on Peach IIRC.

Plus, I get to test you're epic skills of modelling!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Kratos is looking great for a custom model with no texture.  Too bad he won't be able to use his blades though.  That'd be kickass.

He looks great so far!

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 16, 2011, 05:10:17 PM
Kratos is looking great for a custom model with no texture.  Too bad he won't be able to use his blades though.  That'd be kickass.

Someone could always do a PSA, if motivated.

Quote from: Soneek on November 16, 2011, 05:19:23 PM
Someone could always do a PSA, if motivated.

True, but as Beyond said:
Quote from: Beyond on November 16, 2011, 02:32:52 AM
A PSA for Kratos would be sexy, but considering his popularity or lack thereof among the brawl modding community I doubt'd happen. : [

It could be cool, it I seriously doubt anyone will do it.

Just wanted to say BY.

Kratos is looking great so far.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Nuke on October 24, 2011, 06:19:21 PM
well well well look who's back D_D...

[spoiler]lol welcome back beyond..

NUKE's BACK!? Sweet! I guess my long break was worth it when coming back as well! And you too, Beyond, welcome back, and good luck. Remember, keep dat swag alive dawg! :D
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


we will see beyond's true modeling power, because he have no brawl restrictions, so he can import masterpieces D:!!!

Now people will definitely ask him for a modeling tutorial. XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

That Kratos preview looks [censored]ing epic. Nice job.

Hope you end up doing him over CF, but if you put him over Ganondorf, I'm still gonna get him.