Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: jokekid on November 17, 2011, 02:41:29 PM
are his eyes closed? why are his eyes closed?

anyway, great detail on the skin, face looks great shaped.

things still to improve (I KNOW ITS WIP!):

-model: more detail to the skirty thing, looks really plain right now
            more detail in the arm things... i cant find the words today >.<

texture: tattoo looks a bit weird... dunno why


His eyes aren't closed, he just doesn't have any eye polygons yet. So all you see is the gray hole behind the eyes.

Imo the skirty thing will look a lot better when it's textured, y'know with all the transparency and stuff to give it a more refined shape.

And yea, the arm things are bad... I know. I'll work on it: [


Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 17, 2011, 03:22:20 PM
Dang.  That texture's looking niiiiiiiiiiiice.  The head is a tad whiter than the rest of the body though, so you may want to fix that (if you haven't already).


Yea, I know. I'm still playin' around with the skin tone, that's why it's not matching in the preview.

That one chick with the tits...
that should be any of these four
Tsunade
Tifa
The nurse from HSOD
Byonds mom *shot*
JK lol

I'll critique the texture once you're done with it all.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Let's all remember this is just a preview, not a release. Feedback is good, but take it easy, he's not done yet.

I think he's look outstanding so far, and you're doing a great job at this for this being your first custom made model with it's texture.

I can't wait to see it finished, and I still hope you end up putting him over CF.

Somewhat off topic, does Rocket Raccoon actually say what's on your personal text?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 17, 2011, 06:29:12 PM
Somewhat off topic, does Rocket Raccoon actually say what's on your personal text?
I think he says "fur coat" or something if he beats Ammy in a battle.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nice model and texture for kratos beyond, looks legit. i didnt think you could do it well from scratch but i was wrong, you CAN do it.

youve inspired me to make a super saiyan twinkie custom model. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Wow, that texture is amazing!

Although like someone else said, his tattoo is off.

Also, from some pictures that I've seen, he seems to have a scar on his right eye and a scar on his stomach.

Also he seems to not be as angry as he should. But that's probably because the model only has a neutral expression
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 17, 2011, 07:14:01 PM
youve inspired me to make a super saiyan twinkie custom model. :srs:
I thought my sexy-ass picture got you inspired? *shot*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Just dropping by to say thanks for the detailed tutorial on rigging ^+^
I'm nearly done rigging my import cause of it =3

I actually just thought of Link.

Giving him one blade of Athena and Medusa's Gaze (over his shield, it doesn't need to be animated)

You could also have instead of a clawshot, the other blade attached to the clawshot chain. So it'd then look like he's using the sword as a long ranged move.

For his accessories:
Bow = Typhon's Bane
Boomerang = Dunno
Bomb = Zeus' Fury(?)

Just a suggestion. Even though you've already done an import on Link. Which also kinda makes what I said before hypocritical... Oh well.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Velen on November 17, 2011, 03:14:59 PM
It's a bit early to be giving critiques. He's not even finished with him yet.

and thats why i said: I KNOW ITS WIP

November 18, 2011, 01:27:01 AM #716 Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 01:30:02 AM by mr.mugenwii
*Points At Beyond*  Just shoothing this out.  (Kratos) Is this a whole new object/model? I'm asking because would'nt it be possible to grab an existing brawl character, edit its vertices as you like and then export without having to modify the skin/weights? Of course you'll have to redo textures and all, but I havent tried it.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on November 18, 2011, 01:27:01 AM
*Points At Beyond*  Just shoothing this out.  (Kratos) Is this a whole new object/model? I'm asking because would'nt it be possible to grab an existing brawl character, edit its vertices as you like and then export without having to modify the skin/weights? Of course you'll have to redo textures and all, but I havent tried it.


Yea and yea. But if you want to maintain the rig you can't really add anything to the model. I mean that'd be good for simple stuff, but for more intricate model work, you're better off goin custom imo.

Hey byond...do you know if it's possible to make some polygons disappear through bone manipulation (in brawl) and if you do, would it affect all animations or just the ones I wanted it to?

Pit?
Really people?
Sure, he has some of the things Kratos has, but I can't see him screaming like a little boy.
And yes, I know a sound pack can be made.
Voted for Falcon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]