Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
I love that you finally got around doing Scizor, and of course he came out great.

My heart was broken and [censored] when you dropped him back in the Vertex days.

Funny as it sounds, I'm glad you did cause look what we got now.

Preciate your hard work bro! You need to hear that more often.

Dat UV mapping.

I see you added your infamouse No More Heroes star :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow Scizor's original textures look like detritus compared to yours XD

Interesting approach you took with Scizor's rig.  You went for a "less is more" approach this time round.  I noticed you didn't at all rig the hands or feet, just the arms and legs.  It works very nicely for Falco's animations (since if they were rigged they'd move very strangely), though it poses a few restrictions if somebody were to ever take up animating him for a PSA (the hands in particular since they can't open and close). 

Still, you've presented us with yet another beautiful model import and I'm definitely using him..  Thanks again Beyond

Haven't had a chance to try out Scizor in-game, but he certainly looks great in the previews.

Nice job (again)!

<_< Minor update to Scizor released. His random shading issue has been resolved. I only ever noticed it on Halberd so if it bothered you feel free to redownload him again.

Thanks to Pikazz for the tutorial on fixing it.

And thanks to everyone who enjoy it so far.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 09, 2011, 07:01:07 PM
Wow Scizor&#039;s original textures look like detritus compared to yours XD

Interesting approach you took with Scizor&#039;s rig.&nbsp; You went for a &quot;less is more&quot; approach this time round.&nbsp; I noticed you didn&#039;t at all rig the hands or feet, just the arms and legs.&nbsp; It works very nicely for Falco&#039;s animations (since if they were rigged they&#039;d move very strangely), though it poses a few restrictions if somebody were to ever take up animating him for a PSA (the hands in particular since they can&#039;t open and close).&nbsp;

Still, you&#039;ve presented us with yet another beautiful model import and I&#039;m definitely using him..&nbsp; Thanks again Beyond


Yea, I actually wanted to at least have his claws be able to open and close but it's just that Falcos hand and finger bones primarily rotate along the Z-Axis when it needs to rotate along the Y, so it'd bend in the wrong direction with his default animations. I could've remedied this by rotating the mesh of the claws -90 degrees on the X, but then his claws would be rotated in too much with the default animations. : /

And the feet just don't line up at all without me messing up the proportions of the mesh.

But I mean, if someone wants to make a PSA for him, I'd be willing to tweak his rig so it's more animation friendly.


Also, I saw your post about Tekkas rig. I'll try to fix those.

If/When I get the computer back from the shop, I would take the duty of making a PSA for Scizor. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Something's telling me that someone is already making a recolor pack >.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 09, 2011, 08:47:12 PM
If/When I get the computer back from the shop, I would take the duty of making a PSA for Scizor. :)


You sir, just made my day.

I guess I'll take the duty of rigging them claws for the PSA. :)

Scizor is awesome.
Though, Imma wondering, what's next now? Aside from Kratos, that is.

What about adding bones?  How does that work at the moment?  Maybe it would be possible to give Scizor claw and foot bones so he doesn't have to use Falco's?  Then he could move these parts of the body when whoever's animating him gets round to animating him.

However, I know literally nothing as regards to how adding bones works so if it's not possible then....meh XP


Yo beyond do you still have dibbs on this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 09, 2011, 08:47:12 PM
If/When I get the computer back from the shop, I would take the duty of making a PSA for Scizor. :)

!

Quote from: Beyond on December 09, 2011, 08:52:41 PM


You sir, just made my day.

I guess I'll take the duty of rigging them claws for the PSA. :)

! v2

The Swords Dance move better be implemented as one of the moves, or at least one of the taunts.

=D


He'll get to it eventually. Don't need to bug him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]