Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
nyan cat music??
it would fit with how annoying vegina lovers were...

Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2011, 01:36:28 AM
nyan cat music??
it would fit with how annoying vegina lovers were...
Yes :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 22, 2011, 03:26:37 AM #1082 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 03:27:29 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2011, 01:36:28 AM
nyan cat music??
it would fit with how annoying vegina lovers were...
Or if I wanted something REALLY annoying...

Just have DBZA Nappa saying "Vegeta" over and over again.
ಠ_ಠ But I'm not one to torture viewers. So don't worry about that. XD


Seems like someone released a Vegeta over Wolf before me... Anyways...

<_< Progress is going smoothly. Texture still needs work and his rig needs some tweaking. But yea, might be out tomorrow, if all goes well.


It's looking sick so far. A small request...Super Saiyan texture for EyeYellow.


Great looking texture, and the rig looks almost flawless!

man

i´m lovin dat texture

and the rig too.....
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Holy [censored]!

Vegina.

Ve[censored].

Vegeta.

The stress, the drama, get out frog. The 2 days I spent on finishing his texture for the old vertex. Is it really finally coming to an end?

Well, you already know what's up. You know that [censored] looks great, and the rig looks outstanding.

So, he can be over Wolf. Thanks for showing that.

Also, I expect for you to do his Saiyan transformation, blond hair [censored], over his FS eyes.

Extra mile time.

If someone makes a video of this Vegita hack(when it's released of course), it would be nice to include this:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 22, 2011, 04:49:07 AMHoly [censored]!  I expect for you to do his Saiyan transformation, blond hair [censored], over his FS eyes. Extra mile time.
I'll prefer him transforming into Oozaru   :vyse:


Thank you so much for doing this beyond, i finally have something to use with the Wolgeta moveset. (which i recommend to people who get this)

Texture work looks sick, keep up the good work bro!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2011, 01:36:28 AM
Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 21, 2011, 11:07:45 PM
I honestly don't know why I said fore fathers...

But still, it'll be good fight.

What music should be playing during the fight?
nyan cat music??
it would fit with how annoying vegina lovers were...
That'd be good, but pehaps this on a permanent loop would be most suitable.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.