Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 09, 2012, 12:18:06 PM
I'm suprised I didn't notice this before, but that turntable Pac-Man in the OP looks wicked.  
Man i wish i knew what Photoshop Beyond uses.  Ive got Photoshop 8 and i cant even edit .gifs
Also my photoshop is not even in English, dont know how i have been able to carry on with it...

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on April 10, 2012, 12:05:34 AM
Man i wish i knew what Photoshop Beyond uses.  Ive got Photoshop 8 and i cant even edit .gifs
Also my photoshop is not even in English, dont know how i have been able to carry on with it...
I don't think the Photoshop version / language have to do with it. :P


So Zack is almost done. <.< Just needs some tweaks and stuff, wasn't able to get much done the last few days since I was up in New York.

So yea, starting to think about what I want to do next. I gotta few ideas.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on April 10, 2012, 12:05:34 AM
Man i wish i knew what Photoshop Beyond uses.  Ive got Photoshop 8 and i cant even edit .gifs
Also my photoshop is not even in English, dont know how i have been able to carry on with it...


I use GIMP 2.6.11 for everything, been using it since I started Brawl hacking. I've gotten Photoshop since then but never use but I think it should be able to edit and create .gifs too.

Congrats. 2 people threw away their votes :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Shulktendo on April 11, 2012, 10:41:18 PM
Congrats. 2 people threw away their votes :srs:
-and what do you mean by that?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Kratos.... or big balls....

Kratos.... balls....

I'm gonna have to go with balls. Yep.


Quote from: Beyond on April 11, 2012, 10:38:31 PM
So Zack is almost done. <.< Just needs some tweaks and stuff, wasn't able to get much done the last few days since I was up in New York.

So yea, starting to think about what I want to do next. I gotta few ideas.


Woooooot Zack!  All of my hype brotha.  I can't wait to see what kind of magic you're going to whip up.  I'm excited to see what expressions you use since Toon Link has quite a few different expressions and eye movements.

thanks beyond.  It looks like my photoshop (version 8 ) does have some support for gifs but it takes me to another program that i don't recognize>.<  Anyways I've been wanting to change my photoshop to another version or a different program because its outdated and its in a diferent language. lol

As much as I love GoW and talking about balls, I voted for Asura.  Mostly because that game was cool but also because Ganondorf is awesome.

MMZ would be cool as well I guess, but I was never really a fan of the artstyle.  I hated how Zero suddenly looked 10 years younger for no apparent reason.

Let's just say, that my vote is aligned with Velen's...

(Assuming we both chose the same option...)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Victory Badguy on April 11, 2012, 11:16:16 PM
As much as I love GoW and talking about balls, I voted for Asura.  Mostly because that game was cool but also because Ganondorf is awesome.

MMZ would be cool as well I guess, but I was never really a fan of the artstyle.  I hated how Zero suddenly looked 10 years younger for no apparent reason.

How many times must I tell people this? It's just. A change. Of artstyle. Besides. Zero looked young to begin with, like most protagonists do in Mega Man anyway.

It still boggles me how giving Zero a sleeker, more aerodynamic design for his own series is enough to make the fanboys go nuts.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 11, 2012, 11:21:08 PM
It still boggles me how giving Zero a sleeker, more aerodynamic design for his own series is enough to make the fanboys go nuts.

Hold on now, when I did imply I was going nuts?  I was just stating my preferences, that's all.  I thoroughly the gameplay enough to ignore any visual stuff that I didn't agree with if that makes you feel any better.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on April 11, 2012, 11:24:30 PM
Hold on now, when I did imply I was going nuts?  I was just stating my preferences, that's all.  I thoroughly the gameplay enough to ignore any visual stuff that I didn't agree with if that makes you feel any better.

I mean it bothers me how some people decry the change in art style:

"He looks more like a girl than ever now!"

"He looks too young!"

Among other things. It just drives me insane sometimes when I see people say this.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302