Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: slawter on April 12, 2012, 07:55:49 PM
:( I was looking forward to using Kratos with the Blade of Olympus. Who will Kratos be rigged over?

It's funny how it looks like Kratos is naked and Brawl has censored it xD Though what happened to his hands and face?


I'm not sayin that Kratos won't ever be on Ike, but for the first release it won't be. For who I import him on first I'm kinda split between Ganon, Falcon, and Pit.

And I dunno what the [censored] is goin on in that pick, probably some material issues or something.

I'd go with Falcon for this release.
You could also make his chains shiny and [censored] :af:

And holy hell. Dat preview. He's naked and [censored]ed up :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Shulktendo on April 12, 2012, 08:14:49 PM
I'd go with Falcon for this release.
You could also make his chains shiny and [censored] :af:

You can make them shiny on any character now...

I personally want him on pit, due to the moveset fitting.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 12, 2012, 08:20:38 PM
You can make them shiny on any character now...
I know.
It's just that all the model importing business has improved ever since it was first around, and adding these little details will greatly improve a model.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Shulktendo on April 12, 2012, 08:24:23 PM
I know.
It's just that all the model importing business has improved ever since it was first around, and adding these little details will greatly improve a model.

Ah, I thought you meant put him on falcon as he has the spec maps that allow for shine, my mistake.

Quote from: Beyond on April 12, 2012, 08:11:17 PM


I'm not sayin that Kratos won't ever be on Ike, but for the first release it won't be. For who I import him on first I'm kinda split between Ganon, Falcon, and Pit.

And I dunno what the [censored] is goin on in that pick, probably some material issues or something.

Well I can tell you for sure that Kratos was trying to make waffles one day when the waffle maker turned against him.  Rather vicious waffle maker too.  Mauled half his left arm off and what remained had a waffle imprint on the front.

A man with the power to slay gods bested by a waffle maker.  True story bro.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 12, 2012, 08:26:59 PM
Well I can tell you for sure that Kratos was trying to make waffles one day when the waffle maker turned against him.  Rather vicious waffle maker too.  Mauled half his left arm off and what remained had a waffle imprint on the front.

A man with the power to slay gods bested by a waffle maker.  True story bro.

you mean this waffle

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25012
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

If Zero somehow manages to keep this lead. There's a few things I want to make clear:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's all.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

"3. Just do your best like you always do...and see if you can't give him some expressions."

I don't think i've ever seen someone ask to NOT have expressions.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Will Kratos have two Blades of Chaos?

With rigged chains?

sayyessayyesyayyessayyes   :happy:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

If MMZ Zero goes over Link, I dunno if I can get expressions to work for him since he's one of those characters that uses different vertex sets for each expression rather than separate polygons.

Haven't been following BrawlBox or downloaded the latest one yet so I don't know if it's even possible just yet.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 12, 2012, 11:47:50 PM
Will Kratos have two Blades of Chaos?

With rigged chains?

sayyessayyesyayyessayyes   :happy:


Of course he'll have the blades of chaos. As for rigged chains, I don't know since there isn't anything to rig them too.

If you're true to your word about the PSA, then I'll make a version with bones added for the chains and stuff.

Quote from: Beyond on April 13, 2012, 12:04:46 AM

Haven't been following BrawlBox or downloaded the latest one yet so I don't know if it's even possible just yet.
If you have .66, then you're up to date.
I THINK you can edit SHP0. Not sure.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Shulktendo on April 13, 2012, 12:14:49 AM
If you have .66, then you're up to date.
I THINK you can edit SHP0. Not sure.

Yeah you can.  You can edit CHR0 (as always), SRT0, SHP0, PAT0 and VIS0 files.

Quote from: Beyond on April 13, 2012, 12:04:46 AM
If MMZ Zero goes over Link, I dunno if I can get expressions to work for him since he's one of those characters that uses different vertex sets for each expression rather than separate polygons.

Haven't been following BrawlBox or downloaded the latest one yet so I don't know if it's even possible just yet.


Of course he'll have the blades of chaos. As for rigged chains, I don't know since there isn't anything to rig them too.

If you're true to your word about the PSA, then I'll make a version with bones added for the chains and stuff.

Yeah dude I'm mad true to my word.

I may have had to put Wolverine aside cause I couldn't PSA his specials...

But I'll try my hardest to get Kratos cranked out for sure.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


In that case...You could make new expressions for him...

-or you could add a bone just for that purpose?

EDIT: Wow. The lack of activity and discussion here astounds me...-and I still can't believe Zero is still leading after all this time. O_o;

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302