Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Why do Cackletta when you can make Fawful with his Bowser's Inside Story outfit?

oooooo you made a vivan? Interesting :3

and Cackletta sounds interesting
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: xmodxgodx on December 08, 2012, 11:12:23 PMWhy do Cackletta when you can make Fawful with his Bowser's Inside Story outfit?
Why not do both.  8)
Quote from: pikazz on December 08, 2012, 12:15:15 AM
I dont know exactly she would be over. Zelda would fit her the best, but there is things that bugs me about her arms and coat

http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/mlss/sheet/7451

wouldbe hard to do those wings :srs:
Maybe give her those wings, and if they look weird in animations, make a second version without the wings so that one could be used with Zelda PSAs, and the one with wings can be for a custom PSA. Prob is, Cackletta doesn't have that many animations or attacks, maybe give her her ghost form and/or jsut those attacks. Of course one could improvise on her attacks. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 08, 2012, 11:39:21 PM
Why not do both.  8)
Fawful Vs. Cackletta would be awesome. :af:
Edit: Fawful should be over a starfox character with the Peach castle mech as his FS.

*refer to video in poll* i loved the petey pirahan part. I loved the orignal video <3
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xmodxgodx on December 08, 2012, 11:12:23 PM
Why do Cackletta when you can make Fawful with his Bowser's Inside Story outfit?
I actually love it's old design better with the red cape! x3
and why not both?

Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on December 08, 2012, 11:14:59 PM
oooooo you made a vivan? Interesting :3

and Cackletta sounds interesting
some months ago, dont have the pic right now D:

updated the poll with my new intro I did for 2-3 months ago!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 08, 2012, 11:39:21 PM
Why not do both.  8)Maybe give her those wings, and if they look weird in animations, make a second version without the wings so that one could be used with Zelda PSAs, and the one with wings can be for a custom PSA. Prob is, Cackletta doesn't have that many animations or attacks, maybe give her her ghost form and/or jsut those attacks. Of course one could improvise on her attacks. ;)
the thing I am worried about is her coat and wings! it's like metaknights cape, one second it's a cape, second  it is wings.
not sure how I can make it look good if above is a coat and under her arms is wings :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 09, 2012, 09:41:03 AMthe thing I am worried about is her coat and wings! it's like metaknights cape, one second it's a cape, second  it is wings. not sure how I can make it look good if above is a coat and under her arms is wings :/
I see what you mean...maybe make it so on the underside part of the cape is transparent to look like wings or something, or like I siad before make two versions, one for a custom PSA, and one for any Zelda PSA.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 09, 2012, 10:23:32 PM
I see what you mean...maybe make it so on the underside part of the cape is transparent to look like wings or something, or like I siad before make two versions, one for a custom PSA, and one for any Zelda PSA.
I will try to make is as good as possible with both and one-slot. would be nice to see her ingame!
Stupid Tinypic :C


I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: pikazz on December 14, 2012, 11:35:28 PM
Update 2.0 ~ Happy Time

Yeay! finally :D
Awesome to see you back in track!!  :af2:

Whats that secret thing? PSA related or machinima related?
At least an answer to that will make me stop making questions.....for today xD

Quote from: Anivernage on December 14, 2012, 11:54:09 PM
Awesome to see you back in track!!  :af2:

Whats that secret thing? PSA related or machinima related?
At least an answer to that will make me stop making questions.....for today xD
it's machinima related, gave some spoilers in the movie about it but not much and no more!
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 14, 2012, 11:47:11 PM
So....how about Vivian?
I will upload vivian tomorrow/later today, got some thing do to like sleep!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 14, 2012, 11:55:30 PMit's machinima related, gave some spoilers in the movie about it but not much and no more!I will upload vivian tomorrow/later today, got some thing do to like sleep!
lol my guess it's like 1 or 2 in the morning for you, about 6 in the afternoon here in Texas. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 14, 2012, 11:58:38 PM
lol my guess it's like 1 or 2 in the morning for you, about 6 in the afternoon here in Texas. xD
you were right, it is 1AM here xD
I hate timezones D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 15, 2012, 12:00:01 AMyou were right, it is 1AM here xD I hate timezones D:
True, it can mess with faraway hackers working together on a project. lol Anyways so my guess is that by the time you upload Vivian, it'll be 1 or something for me. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.