Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
January 07, 2013, 05:29:17 PM #1860 Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 05:49:51 PM by pikazz
well, I am back from my vacation! and I am still sorry for not uploaded vivian in the vault D:

but here, take 2 machinimas for the prize for one!

Rhythm Smash Fever - Munchy Maxi

*Spoiler* Spanish Spaghetti


... I dont want to release my Vivian :srs: Nanobuds have already done one of his own version.. :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 07, 2013, 05:29:17 PM... I dont want to release my Vivian :srs: Nanobuds rigged Peardian's version.. :srs:
Fixed. :srs: Seems like Nano gets more credit, though all he did was rig her and make an outline. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Release your Vivian. I want to see it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Here's his pic of his Vivian, which he has posted multiple times. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Teach me o wise one :srs:

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 10, 2013, 12:14:02 AM
Fixed. :srs: Seems like Nano gets more credit, though all he did was rig her and make an outline. :>.>:
lol, I didn't saw it was his cause all I saw was Vivian was released and a awesome pic of it! D:

Quote from: Velen on January 10, 2013, 01:28:22 AM
Release your Vivian. I want to see it.
maybe later

Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on January 10, 2013, 03:00:36 AM
Teach me o wise one :srs:

huh? teach what? O_o
Stupid Tinypic :C

lol model making :P

I've come to play, just deal with it~


Quote from: pikazz on January 10, 2013, 07:50:56 PM
I arent "that" good lol xD

but thanks :3
lol I need to either learn modeling/texturing or animating so a tutor in either would be nice XD
Too bad most of the 'good' guys around here are too busy with their own stuff :( :P

If I could figure out how to animate with bones in 3DS Max I could do that.

I've come to play, just deal with it~



Making a Paint Roller model! I am planing actually to do a 3D animation in Carrara before I rig it over Metaknight!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 22, 2013, 11:27:58 AM


Making a Paint Roller model! I am planing actually to do a 3D animation in Carrara before I rig it over Metaknight!
Freaking Ristar man, do iiiit :srs:
Oh and you know who else would be cool? Vectorman :3

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on January 22, 2013, 03:56:30 PM
Freaking Ristar man, do iiiit :srs:
Oh and you know who else would be cool? Vectorman :3
why thank you :D

and I have no idea who Vectorman is :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 22, 2013, 05:19:36 PM
why thank you :D

and I have no idea who Vectorman is :srs:
If you didn't own a genisis and were into cult classics then you really don't have any clue who he is XD

Vectorman: Day 1 - Terraport

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on January 22, 2013, 05:38:14 PM
If you didn't own a genisis and were into cult classics then you really don't have any clue who he is XD

Vectorman: Day 1 - Terraport
You'd also know of him if you owned Sonic Gems Collection.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


been doing paintrollers glove...

it's realistic!


TOO realistic!

it scares me of how good I am but at the same time how scary the hand are!
Quote from: Segtendo on January 23, 2013, 05:40:30 AM
You'd also know of him if you owned Sonic Gems Collection.
what the [censored] is a sonic?

jk but I haven't played sonic gem collections :/
Stupid Tinypic :C