Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

Nice, but they look like Mario or Luigi's...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 28, 2013, 10:10:41 PM
Nice, but they look like Mario or Luigi's...
I borrowed marios gloves and modified it a little cause I couldn't do perfect gloves yet.
so I using marios gloves as a substitute for now

Post Merge: January 30, 2013, 07:12:27 PM

Thanks for AG's Requests about his Ganondorf model, I have take up my melee bowser model again! and this time I will [censored]ing complete it and release it! :srs:


just some minor vertices point fixing and do some smoother rig and it's done!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Am I the only one who thinks Melee Bowser had an awesome model, especially compared with the crappy Brawl one? :O

I'll definitely check this out when it's released.

February 01, 2013, 09:53:37 PM #1879 Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 01:36:13 AM by pikazz
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 01, 2013, 09:46:06 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Melee Bowser had an awesome model, especially compared with the crappy Brawl one? :O

I'll definitely check this out when it's released.
I like the Brawl model more just little more than melee bowser! but I still like melee bowser really much xD

Post Merge: February 02, 2013, 01:36:13 AM

I am getting better and better on rigging if I have to say so myself~

Stupid Tinypic :C

Hi everyone! have you heard about Nintendos New Game?

it's named The Legend of Pikachu, A Meowth to the Past!


I wanted to update Meowth before someone else updating it!
so here is meowth in the "Hero's Cloths!"
I will do one without the cloths, with an R as a shield and a guitar instead for a sword!
but that coming later!
the rig is complete but I am stuck with it's material D: the eyes dont want to show up propely D: they are invisible under the eyelids ;_;

I did this because I am stuck with Melee Bowser! I dont know what I should use as a "Inside Shell" model D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

you need to remove the hair
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on February 06, 2013, 01:31:55 AM

I did this because I am stuck with Melee Bowser! I dont know what I should use as a "Inside Shell" model D:

Maybe use Brawl's model, but re-map it?

If not, I'll be happy to model a shell using the Melee model. I think I have an idea of how to make it look accurate

Quote from: Shaderp on February 06, 2013, 01:34:49 AM
you need to remove the hair
but I wanted him to have hair :c

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 06, 2013, 01:39:36 AM
Maybe use Brawl's model, but re-map it?

If not, I'll be happy to model a shell using the Melee model. I think I have an idea of how to make it look accurate
I have been thinking of using Brawl's Model but it will be a pain to remap it D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

My guess is that the inside shell model didn't come in the download from the Model's Resource? Seems I'm not the only one who finds dem models incomplete, main reason why I rip the SM64 models myself so I have all I need (and sometimes more than what I need) for a standard Brawl Import.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 07, 2013, 11:18:41 PM
My guess is that the inside shell model didn't come in the download from the Model's Resource? Seems I'm not the only one who finds dem models incomplete, main reason why I rip the SM64 models myself so I have all I need (and sometimes more than what I need) for a standard Brawl Import.
didn't use model's resource, I used a model model that being rip by Oshtoby together with fix by Dr.

I am planing to use the Brawl's model as a shell together with melee texture! it's almost no diffirent with the inside shell model
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: Nanobuds on February 08, 2013, 03:50:05 PM
Are you going to try to replicate the shader used in Melee?
that's my plan! I am trying to make it as close to melee as possible!
that's is also why I am taking my time with it's rig to make it 100% possible D: so it looks like it just came from melee to brawl

but sadly, shading is the thing I am worse at in brawlhacking! I even know more CSS/SSS hacking than shading and I have never touch that section (yet)
Stupid Tinypic :C

I know I haven't released my melee bowser D:

But I released this instead! how to make your own Special Throws for Module Hacking and PSA!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49878.msg1011427#msg1011427
Stupid Tinypic :C

Well how far is Melee Bowser? Still working on the rig? Or have you finished that and it's now all in BB work from here?
And too bad I hate hexing so idk if I'll use that tut any time soon, developed my hate for hexing when text editing Ocarina of Time, so many times I'd hit delete when typing a new message, or insert the wrong command and corrupt the game and had made many edits from the previous save. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.