Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Hi everyone! I am pikamaxi! or I am called "pikazz" here on KCMM
I make mostly models and brawl hacks for my machinimas or for the machinima group "Virtual Smash": http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualSmash

if my model turn out to be really great, I release them here



I hope you find something that you like!
Stupid Tinypic :C

October 24, 2011, 09:09:42 PM #1 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 04:57:10 PM by pikazz
Downloads
playable Sandbag over pikachu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22295

Melee Mewtwo v1.0: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24139

Mewtwo Color Pack (Made by AGFP with my model): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24156

Dry bones Import: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24161

Dry Bowser Import: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24276

Scraggy Import: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24335

Reviews
Mewtwo Over Lucario review by Mewtwo2000
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Dry Bowser over Bowser Review by Carnage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A template of how to write a Review:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Stupid Tinypic :C

I can't wait to see some of the work you produce.

Quote from: Camonsters on October 24, 2011, 09:16:07 PM
I can't wait to see some of the work you produce.
thankies :3

I hope I can produce some works someone likes
Stupid Tinypic :C

October 24, 2011, 10:37:21 PM #4 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 10:40:41 PM by pikazz
updated with pics and more completed models :]

added also (hexed) and (import)!
hexed are I did it all manually in hex
imported is DAE import!

^note this^
Stupid Tinypic :C

Pikazz, I know how to merge two MDL0s together in the new BrawlBox, as I wanna give ZSS the Captain's helmet, but I don't find any 'Save' option or something...As soon as I leave the Model Editor, everything resets. Is there a way to save the fused models in the Model Editor?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

October 25, 2011, 10:18:08 AM #6 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:30:56 AM by pikazz
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 25, 2011, 03:20:01 AM
Pikazz, I know how to merge two MDL0s together in the new BrawlBox, as I wanna give ZSS the Captain's helmet, but I don't find any 'Save' option or something...As soon as I leave the Model Editor, everything resets. Is there a way to save the fused models in the Model Editor?
I have only seen you can add a extra material and shader with the new brawlbox O.o
I dont believe you can in model editor

EDIT: tried every model I got!
bowser and pink buddy bomb froze O.o even as a stage
Bomb-omb field, room and bowser platform got texture, but wrong!

not so good example but bowser platform should use 3 types of texture but here it's only one D:

see somethings is wrong about it's DrawOpa and polygon :<
Stupid Tinypic :C

I like everything I see so far =3 I'm assuming Dusknoir's over Lucario?

Either way nice stuff, looking forward to seeing more ;)

Quote from: sp147 on October 25, 2011, 01:34:27 PM
I like everything I see so far =3 I'm assuming Dusknoir's over Lucario?

Either way nice stuff, looking forward to seeing more ;)
yeah, he is over lucario x3
he is 100% glitchfree if I take away the grafphics may be in the center of the stage

updated the Download sections with Playable sandbag
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 25, 2011, 10:18:08 AMI have only seen you can add a extra material and shader with the new brawlbox O.o I dont believe you can in model editor
So, how did you added Mario's cap over Sandbag? I need to know how, as I must add Falcon's helmet over my J.E.N.O.V.A ZSS hack, but the design is a little disturbing... Blame Square Enix for the design of the original character, but I need to have Falcon's helmet on ZSS, and I don't know how to do this...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 25, 2011, 03:59:39 PM
So, how did you added Mario's cap over Sandbag? I need to know how, as I must add Falcon's helmet over my J.E.N.O.V.A ZSS hack, but the design is a little disturbing... Blame Square Enix for the design of the original character, but I need to have Falcon's helmet on ZSS, and I don't know how to do this...
everything in hex editor my friend, everything in hex editor
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 25, 2011, 04:55:46 PMeverything in hex editor my friend, everything in hex editor

So, I've opened up my hex editor with ZSS at the left and the Falcon helmet at the right (resized to fit ZSS's head), and now, what should I do?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 25, 2011, 05:38:38 PM
So, I've opened up my hex editor with ZSS at the left and the Falcon helmet at the right (resized to fit ZSS's head), and now, what should I do?
sorry to disappoint you but I will not put a tutorial UNTIL the mariobag works ingame :srs:
sadly, it has ingame lag and I dont know how to fix it :/
can't give out a tutorial that doesn't work? that sounds silly xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 25, 2011, 05:52:55 PMsorry to disappoint you but I will not put a tutorial UNTIL the mariobag works ingame :srs: sadly, it has ingame lag and I dont know how to fix it :/ can't give out a tutorial that doesn't work? that sounds silly xD
Hun? But I thought your Sandbag worked? Or are you experiencing the same problems as I with the new BrawlBox? Anyhow my own model thread has some problems with models that needs to be fixed, so I put links just in case someone would know how to rig perfectly a model, or turn it into a MDL0 etc...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 25, 2011, 05:56:53 PM
Hun? But I thought your Sandbag worked? Or are you experiencing the same problems as I with the new BrawlBox? Anyhow my own model thread has some problems with models that needs to be fixed, so I put links just in case someone would know how to rig perfectly a model, or turn it into a MDL0 etc...
nope, it only worked on dolphic but never on real wii.
and no, I dont have the same problem as you about the sandbag cause it wasn't DAE from the start xD
Stupid Tinypic :C