Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Nice imports pikazz. I'm looking forward to the Mewtwo rig. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 26, 2011, 05:15:52 PM
Nice imports pikazz. I'm looking forward to the Mewtwo rig. :)
why thank you :D

I hope it goes well xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 26, 2011, 06:08:14 PMwhy thank you :D I hope it goes well xD
Have you received my PM? I'm somewhat...desparate to find someone who could either rig or hex the models i've sent, as Justin's tutorial didn't helped at all. Could it be possible to edit or make these character either by rigging or hexing, please? Please reply to me. Thanks.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 26, 2011, 06:37:08 PM
Have you received my PM? I'm somewhat...desparate to find someone who could either rig or hex the models i've sent, as Justin's tutorial didn't helped at all. Could it be possible to edit or make these character either by rigging or hexing, please? Please reply to me. Thanks.
I answer it if you wondering.
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 26, 2011, 05:15:52 PM
Nice imports pikazz. I'm looking forward to the Mewtwo rig. :)
if you want pikazz mewtwo rig compatible with your psa shouldnt you give him the fix taill mewtwo boneset? so the taill doest get wierd??
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 26, 2011, 07:13:51 PM
if you want pikazz mewtwo rig compatible with your psa shouldnt you give him the fix taill mewtwo boneset? so the taill doest get wierd??
Sure, I could do that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

on extra though, I think I need a proper mewtwo model D:
my model's tail is "broken" O.o
but I dont know if mewtwo's tail should be like that

anyone that has a mewtwo model so I can see? :3
am little afraid cause my OBJ mewtwo doesn't want the texture D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 26, 2011, 08:16:05 PM
on extra though, I think I need a proper mewtwo model D:
my model's tail is "broken" O.o
but I dont know if mewtwo's tail should be like that

anyone that has a mewtwo model so I can see? :3
am little afraid cause my OBJ mewtwo doesn't want the texture D:
I'll send you a tail fix model I downloaded some time ago.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 26, 2011, 08:24:23 PM
I'll send you a tail fix model I downloaded some time ago.

is it a OBJ or something else? D:
are little afraid against OBJ cause they like to be only one polygon ;_;
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 26, 2011, 08:32:40 PMis it a OBJ or something else? D: are little afraid against OBJ cause they like to be only one polygon ;_;
It's the Lucario vertex. I'll send it to you for the bone structure.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 26, 2011, 08:36:42 PM
It's the Lucario vertex. I'll send it to you for the bone structure.
already have the bonestructure of lucario O.o
is the Lucario's vertex's bone structure diffirent?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 26, 2011, 08:46:30 PMalready have the bonestructure of lucario O.o is the Lucario's vertex's bone structure diffirent?
The tail is just extended to fix up the tail glitch on the Mewtwo vertex.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 26, 2011, 08:53:42 PM
The tail is just extended to fix up the tail glitch on the Mewtwo vertex.
dont need it :3 can make it affect in "bone" weight so it looks nice :3

but I need a new model! this doesn't work ;_;
Stupid Tinypic :C

NEW CHALLANGE IS COMING!


and this is how it looks like when it's has animation!

pretty good huh? :D
but you will see some issues like the leg but I only fixed the head and bust and started to Left arm xD

however, this is a BAD model! it's only one polygon AND it's doesn't have any texture at all, the tail is broken and the eyes is missing!
I need a new model D:
perfer one that isn't obj from the start D:

Thanks for Camonster for Importing this!
Stupid Tinypic :C

awnsome it looks preety well animated just need a few fixes also you want a melee mewtwo model with textures? i think theres one here http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35136.0
also that one looks preety good we can totally tell lucario stance right there xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.