Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
i take it you dont need the mewtwo model i have anymore :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

w00t, over 1000 views :D
Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 27, 2011, 09:18:15 PM
i take it you dont need the mewtwo model i have anymore :D
no, I dont need it x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 27, 2011, 09:33:17 PM
w00t, over 1000 views :D
Mewtwo is one of the most wanted characters xD also notice on his feet there is a small place that isnt textured also but if you can rig the bones i bet someone would fix the texture for you xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

started with the rigging now!
damn, his jawN bone is hard to get right D:
but I will not give up x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

I would personally have that bone unrigged so his damn mouth stays SHUT
to give the impression that he uses telepathy to speak.
but do what you want who knows

Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 27, 2011, 10:33:31 PM
I would personally have that bone unrigged so his damn mouth stays SHUT
to give the impression that he uses telepathy to speak.
but do what you want who knows
I though of it too, but the problem is he opens it sometime like he gets hurt, disable and eating in melee D:
Stupid Tinypic :C


Like your imports, hope to see mewtwo hit the vault soon, he looks amazing. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 27, 2011, 10:50:15 PM
@pikazz
ALRIGHTY THEN
Btw LOVE your stuff on youtube.
why thank you :D
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 27, 2011, 10:53:07 PM
Like your imports, hope to see mewtwo hit the vault soon, he looks amazing. :)
I hope it too x3
it looks perfect in brawlbox :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

i hope the mouth bone is the only one giving you problems and like some said having this bone disable wouldnt be that bad since mewtwo uses telepathy and all  i hope you can rig the arms legs and taill without a problem xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

tried to fix his texture problem by correcting his texture format.

only his feets got correction, what did I missed O_o
maybe I should but those that was error to pallet instead?
Stupid Tinypic :C

to be exact. Which texture did you used for this one? The texture resource texture? or the one that comes with Oshtoby's model?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on October 28, 2011, 01:31:02 PM
to be exact. Which texture did you used for this one? The texture resource texture? or the one that comes with Oshtoby's model?
why did I got deja vu and once again when I wrote this O.o
have you asked this before?

ontopic, I used the one I got from ds22, don't know whichs camonster used but I believe he used from texture resourse
Stupid Tinypic :C

I didn't asked this before.

Ontopic, hmmm thats strange maybe some of them need to be resized? Its .png the textures? If they are from the "texture resource" texture maybe this is not going to work good.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on October 28, 2011, 01:52:54 PM
I didn't asked this before.

Ontopic, hmmm thats strange maybe some of them need to be resized? Its .png the textures? If they are from the "texture resource" texture maybe this is not going to work good.
dont believe it's the texture itself, I think it's more material/texture format like CMRP or C18
Stupid Tinypic :C