Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
well you should export it and convert it to .png then try it out. Sometimes that works :)

.png format is more compatible than any others.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on October 28, 2011, 02:08:58 PM
well you should export it and convert it to .png then try it out. Sometimes that works :)

.png format is more compatible than any others.
it's already .png xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 28, 2011, 02:21:01 PM
it's already .png xD

XD okay well haha I don't have any other ideas for the ingame texture issue for now...
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Make sure all non-working textures are formatted so that length and height are a number in this pattern:
8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, and so on (double the last number).

Otherwise the texture won't load. I doubt that's the issue here, as it usually looks different when this error occurs, but it won't hurt to try.

Quote from: Oshtoby on October 28, 2011, 02:36:55 PM
Make sure all non-working textures are formatted so that length and height are a number in this pattern:
8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, and so on (double the last number).

Otherwise the texture won't load. I doubt that's the issue here, as it usually looks different when this error occurs, but it won't hurt to try.
but it's double from the last D:

it's something about it's materials/ texture forat
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 28, 2011, 03:27:00 PM
but it's double from the last D:

it's something about it's materials/ texture forat
shame that mewtwo is having so many texture problems :S but how about bones? is he cooperating or you havent tryed yet?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 28, 2011, 03:28:13 PM
shame that mewtwo is having so many texture problems :S but how about bones? is he cooperating or you havent tryed yet?
that's bad but I am sure it will fix soon :3

also, the bone rigging is slow but safe!
Stupid Tinypic :C

To me, it looks like you got some UV, Materials, and Normals editing to do.

doing some rigging :]
it gets good, soon every head is complete! even the thing behind his head :3
but I still haven't do the jaw D:
should I do it or not?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 28, 2011, 07:31:57 PM
To me, it looks like you got some UV, Materials, and Normals editing to do.
it might be those things too :/
but I will ask RTB about that texture, he maybe have conque this texture error too
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 28, 2011, 09:16:03 PMdoing some rigging :] it gets good, soon every head is complete! even the thing behind his head :3 but I still haven't do the jaw D: should I do it or not?
If you want to.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well you could let the jaw bone to the end since i actually prefer a mouth shutted mewtwo xD since hes telepathic but thats just me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 28, 2011, 09:25:09 PM
If you want to.
I want it shut but I want it open cause even if mewtwo NEVER use his mouth to talk, he using it when hurted and eating and stunned D:
it would be more prettier if I rig it too
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 28, 2011, 09:38:01 PM
I want it shut but I want it open cause even if mewtwo NEVER use his mouth to talk, he using it when hurted and eating and stunned D:
it would be more prettier if I rig it too
well since you want it rig it xD some bodywise whats rigged? almost all head for now? any other body part is rigged besides the head? i know you had the right arm but it was in the previus mewtwo model right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


teaser pic on how much is rigged!

it's head, neck, bust and waist!
everything is perfect <3
now for the arms!
Stupid Tinypic :C

nice i hope you can make some good progress on him this weekend :P and lol those lucario hair thing bones lol i hope they are invisible and without texture so they dont get in the way xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.