Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
i already know :3
it's shaders that's problem x3

i wasn't beta tester for newest BB for nothing? x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

heh, my bad.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Is it possible to import PS2 characters now? I would like to import some kingdom hearts characters into brawl.
R  U  O  K!!!?

Quote from: DevMasters on October 29, 2011, 12:34:01 PM
Is it possible to import PS2 characters now? I would like to import some kingdom hearts characters into brawl.
yes, it's possible :3
as long they can be DAE so they can be imported
Stupid Tinypic :C

so pikazz did you do any experiment with the taill yet to see if it doesnt screw up?Since the problem with mewtwo since the begining was the taill xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 29, 2011, 12:53:48 PM
so pikazz did you do any experiment with the taill yet to see if it doesnt screw up?Since the problem with mewtwo since the begining was the taill xD
nope, I haven't D:
are busy in irl xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Man that mewtwo looks great even if he still got some bad rigs o.O

Quote from: GameWatching on October 29, 2011, 01:56:47 PM
Man that mewtwo looks great even if he still got some bad rigs o.O
wow thanks :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

October 29, 2011, 02:40:56 PM #129 Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 02:42:32 PM by LC ReSuRrEcTeD
That Mewtwo looks very smexy, even with the bad rig lol. The texture looks really nice, so that definitely doesn't need an fixing. Though, the lagging is the real problem.  :(
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

wow dude it looks really Mewexy xD

Can't wait for the release it looks beautiful and epic :D
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





his tail is hard as HELL D8

also, this is my first time I rigging a model lol
Stupid Tinypic :C

Wouldn't it be better to keep the tail straight and drag the bones to match that?

i didnt realize how hard it is till i tried it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you are doing really good

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ds22 on October 29, 2011, 10:04:25 PM
Wouldn't it be better to keep the tail straight and drag the bones to match that?
I did it, I just animate it so you can look how far I am xD

pretty proud over the tail but I can do it better D:
Stupid Tinypic :C