Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
have a  nice break Pikazz, you deserve it  ;)

Looking forward to that N64 Bowser and Ghostly Galaxy :3

^3^

Take care in your vacations dude :) and I vote for Bowser 64 :D
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




thank you for all responde! :3

I am thinking on a plan I might do! <w<

PAPER MARIO! the version from TTYD


and I know exactly how he will be, should be and everything!
the problem is I propely need to do the model by myself and set up homemade bones to him too D:
but I bet he will be pretty sweet when he is complete <3

will not spoil so much about this! I have already planned his moveset, some extras and everything :D

also! I will be now off to vacation! cya all next week :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

yes. Yes. YES!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: pikazz on October 30, 2011, 06:47:06 PMthank you for all responde! :3 I am thinking on a plan I might do! <w< PAPER MARIO! the version from TTYD and I know exactly how he will be, should be and everything! the problem is I propely need to do the model by myself and set up homemade bones to him too D: but I bet he will be pretty sweet when he is complete <3 will not spoil so much about this! I have already planned his moveset, some extras and everything :D also! I will be now off to vacation! cya all next week :3
who he will be over(please not mario so we got 2x marios)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Since Pikazz is on vacations we cant let this topic die so im leaving my BUMP xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 31, 2011, 06:05:20 PM
Since Pikazz is on vacations we cant let this topic die so im leaving my BUMP xD
This isn't an image board, if we let this go for a week, Pikazz can always bump it when the vacation is over.

SAGE

=P

Pikazz since you're the only one who's taking requests/ideas at the moment. I can send you the files if you need them.

Kisame From CON 3 or CON 3 Revolution: Preferibly over ike
Tsunade From Con 3 or CON 3 Revolution: Most likely someone with similar build, so captain falcon or Sheik/Zelda (both of them)
Yogau: Anyone with decent psa size
Kakashi: Obvious reasons
Komachi: preferibly someone with lots of articals to edit :D

Hinata from CON 3: Over Zelda AND Sheik why, byakugan/no byakugan psa down B :D

How dare I allow this thread to fade to the second page 

Shameless bump...

but no, seriously hope you're enjoying your break or at least doing what needs to be done 
^3^

yeay on official computer:D

home soon! will make a proper plan for papermario!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 06, 2011, 01:46:17 PM
yeay on official computer:D

home soon! will make a proper plan for papermario!
pikazz is back xD hope you can fix mewtwo and that paper mario is it possible to import a 2d model? also that bowser from 64 is a win also so there are 3 imports i would want from you :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good to see you're back :P

Can't wait for Mewtwo. I wonder how you'll do paper mario  :)

Oh, and... slight bump  r)
^3^

so I am now official back from my vacation! yeay!
so I looked at the poll.
Bowser is the winner!
and Ghostly Galaxy is second!

ohshi , I notice I wrote "request" in my poll, it was suppose to be "ideas" ^^;
not taking requests, sorry ^^;
Quote from: Carnage on November 06, 2011, 03:02:22 PM
pikazz is back xD hope you can fix mewtwo and that paper mario is it possible to import a 2d model? also that bowser from 64 is a win also so there are 3 imports i would want from you :P
I will try to import it as a 2D character, that's the plan xD
but I need to make it completely in scratch!
cause I need to set up his bones cause I planning him to have a lot of VIS0 D:
like sonics face expressions

some spoiler about paper mario:
mario will have "advance guard" when he press B while Guarding AND get hit like in TTYD.
Mario's footstooling will hurt!
and he will be on 2D :]
Stupid Tinypic :C

So time to change the thread title xD and i hope you can finish mewtwo :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.