Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: pikazz on November 08, 2011, 09:17:51 PM
kinda but that's pretty easy.
BJ96 add a function that we calling "animation porter" that will make animation fits to the model without doing it manually. perfect for mewtwo and lucario but less perfect to jigglypuff and bowser lol xD

lol and what is BJ96? x$ sounds good, no problem so.

also his tail is animated? I mean it is "editable" moves with the stage's wind?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




November 08, 2011, 09:38:36 PM #196 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:40:16 PM by pikazz
Quote from: Carnage on November 08, 2011, 09:22:25 PM
so this mewtwo wont be one slot right? since i bet the animations look wierd on lucario??
he can but I can say it might not look that epic like with the ported animations

AGFanProduction: I dont know cause the bones is exactly the same as lucarios.
if the lucarios tailbones is affect by the wind, mewtwos tail will also be affected
Stupid Tinypic :C

I really like how everyone is faster than me on rigging :srs:

however, tested mewtwo ingame, his leg works, even ported and original animation :3
but I really need to fix his hole on his tail O_o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 09, 2011, 09:10:22 AM
I really like how everyone is faster than me on rigging :srs:

however, tested mewtwo ingame, his leg works, even ported and original animation :3
but I really need to fix his hole on his tail O_o
how does mewtwo has a hole in his taill? lol something rigged on another place?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 09, 2011, 09:54:47 AM
how does mewtwo has a hole in his taill? lol something rigged on another place?
I think I moved a bone by a mistake while a part was rigged but not his tail :/

but I will fix that x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

GET HYPE~



however, need still fix the tail's hole and rig better at the shoulders D:
and fix the shaders, after that it's the metal texture and yellow eyes that's missing x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Try fixing his feet, they're inside the ground x3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 09, 2011, 03:20:12 PM
Try fixing his feet, they're inside the ground x3
I will when the times come :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Mewtwo definitely looks nice. Any assumption on when it will be done?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: NBMH on November 09, 2011, 03:39:12 PM
Mewtwo definitely looks nice. Any assumption on when it will be done?
soon! pretty soon! :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

Mewtwo looks great so far! Are you going to include the recolors from Melee?

Quote from: Soneek on November 09, 2011, 03:50:10 PM
Mewtwo looks great so far! Are you going to include the recolors from Melee?
I believe AFG wanted to do it if I not mistaking me
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Soneek on November 09, 2011, 03:50:10 PM
Mewtwo looks great so far! Are you going to include the recolors from Melee?

We could, but they weren't really all that special. I think in the time since the old Mewtwo vertex, we've made more than enough cool recolors. I MYSELF have contributed towards that effort.

Examples: [/color]

Great so mewtwo is close cant wait xD  it will be epic will you release it with the fitmotion from the animation porter included?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on November 09, 2011, 03:02:30 PM
GET HYPE~



however, need still fix the tail's hole and rig better at the shoulders D:
and fix the shaders, after that it's the metal texture and yellow eyes that's missing x3

OMG! I love it! Keep it up xDDD
there is too much epicness in those 2 pictures!!

Quote from: pikazz on November 09, 2011, 05:02:47 PM
I believe AFG wanted to do it if I not mistaking me

You are right, I want and I'm going to make them. I'm really anxious.
New Melee PSA with original Model with Melee textures = Epic Win.

xDD

*Gets Hyped xD*
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0