Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
added final smash eyes and mewtwo's yellow eye when he gets hurt :3

Quote from: Carnage on November 11, 2011, 11:50:30 AM
yes you added the yellow eyes and it looks great but its just me or did the shader got even brighter? i mean in the first picture legs and  taill are completely white or its just the photo quality?? but that rigging is perfect i love it and the yellow eyes also :P
believe it's the shaders I got them I imported it D:
never touch it D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 11, 2011, 11:56:50 AM
added final smash eyes and mewtwo's yellow eye when he gets hurt :3
believe it's the shaders I got them I imported it D:
never touch it D:
those look great so metal texture and shader fix missing right? and we get a release i bet everyone is waiting for mewtwo :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

o.o Amazing work so far pikazz. From what I'm reading and seeing, it seems like the only things that have to be done is the metal effect and fixing the shaders. But I could be wrong.

Quote from: Carnage on November 11, 2011, 12:00:51 PM
I bet everyone is waiting for Mewtwo :P
Isn't it obvious? :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 11, 2011, 12:21:36 PM
o.o Amazing work so far pikazz. From what I'm reading and seeing, it seems like the only things that have to be done is the metal effect and fixing the shaders. But I could be wrong.
Isn't it obvious? :P
you where right about the metal effect and shaders :3
and also some material fix like his "bust" texture is supposed to be mirrored but it's repeated but I can't change it D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 11, 2011, 12:28:15 PM
you where right about the metal effect and shaders :3
and also some material fix like his "bust" texture is supposed to be mirrored but it's repeated but I can't change it D:
Oh. ._.
But it looks like in the pictures that his chest texture is mirrored. :/ But there is no way you know how to fix it?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 11, 2011, 12:50:41 PM #260 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 12:56:36 PM by pikazz
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 11, 2011, 12:44:32 PM
Oh. ._.
But it looks like in the pictures that his chest texture is mirrored. :/ But there is no way you know how to fix it?
it may look like that but he has a black dot in the center on left side.

the black dot is suppose to be on his back under that back to head thingy D:
tried to make the texture mirrored but it didn't to anything O.o

and that purple dot on his foot, I dont know what that is suppose do to D:
pretty sure I will take away that purple dot on his texture xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 11, 2011, 12:50:41 PM
it may look like that but he has a black dot in the center on left side.

the black dot is suppose to be on his back under that back to head thingy D:
tried to make the texture mirrored but it didn't to anything O.o

and that purple dot on his foot, I dont know what that is suppose do to D:
pretty sure I will take away that purple dot on his texture xD
i think the texture on the  right side is backwards lol did  you try switching the texture around? it looks the part in the front belongs to the back i think its an easy flipp right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You can try UV Tool, double the size of the U coordinate, and using a mirrored texture... O.o

Or just change things in 3dmax, sure it's easier xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 11, 2011, 01:12:56 PM
You can try UV Tool, double the size of the U coordinate, and using a mirrored texture... O.o

Or just change things in 3dmax, sure it's easier xD
that might be it to us the UV tool cause I tried to make it mirrored instead for repeat but it didn't work ;_;

dont wanna use the 3ds again to export it lol D: XD
Stupid Tinypic :C

and weirder it gets.

in 3ds, it's perfect UV on the body!


but still, it goes to repeat instead for mirror D:
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: pikazz on November 11, 2011, 02:56:24 PM
and weirder it gets.

in 3ds, it's perfect UV on the body!


but still, it goes to repeat instead for mirror D:
hope you can figure it out
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 11, 2011, 04:10:13 PM #267 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 04:12:27 PM by pikazz
since mewtwo has a naughty texture/UV I take a little little pause to test a thing about sm64 models



pink bob-omb over jigglypuff, the easiest rig ever! all is singlebinded xD
(it was a test over jigglypuff, may do it over kirby instead)

but I need to fix his body always face to the camera and change the UV from inside to outside like it's hatthing and his eyes x3

this was a quick pause, I will do mewtwo!
Stupid Tinypic :C

lol lookes like bob omb  gets invisible? lol and yes over kirby would be nice since mario dk made gomba bob omb would be a cool thing to continue mario enemies/allies xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on November 11, 2011, 11:44:56 AM
EPIC TIME




does anyone see what I have done? :3

This is epic!! xD

so dude this means that I don't have to edit the PSA to make Mewtwo get yellow eye when It gets hit? xDD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0