Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: Caterpie on November 14, 2011, 11:20:57 PM
i just posted it as a reply to u on the brawlbox thread :3
I did exactly that you did, but I got that nasty metal texture I showed up earlier
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 14, 2011, 11:21:03 PM
That Mewtwo model looks amazing. I'm glad you're taking the time to perfect it, because it should be perfect.

Now add that delicious metal texture, please. XD
I will make it perfect!

I dont know what I should do about scraggy <3 ;_;
scraggy is my baby!
wanna keep it as it are but it's easier to rig it instead for making every animation but his pants will propely be disable but I will use scraggy most for machinima purpose.
meep
Stupid Tinypic :C

hmm. weird. send ur edited one to me so i can take a look at it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

can i have dibs on recoloring this bad boy? :3

unless you wanna do it :D

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 15, 2011, 01:34:23 AM
can i have dibs on recoloring this bad boy? :3

I will do this. xP
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




love my thread is the third most viewed :]

need to update my OP so it looks good D:

funny, 4 want to recolour this baby! O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Why recolor it? It's using the official Melee textures. If you want, I can rip the textures from Melee for the other colors. No need for artificial recoloring.

Quote from: Oshtoby on November 15, 2011, 04:18:40 PM
Why recolor it? It's using the official Melee textures. If you want, I can rip the textures from Melee for the other colors. No need for artificial recoloring.
true, but they asked lol
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Oshtoby on November 15, 2011, 04:18:40 PM
Why recolor it? It's using the official Melee textures. If you want, I can rip the textures from Melee for the other colors. No need for artificial recoloring.

I have the Mewtwo ripped textures dude xD no need to worry for that.
I'm not going to make artificial recolors for this one, trust me. ;)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 15, 2011, 05:25:31 PM
I have the Mewtwo ripped textures dude xD no need to worry for that.
I'm not going to make artificial recolors for this one, trust me. ;)
Excellent. I should stop doubting you. All your work so far on this project is looking nice.

Yezz please gimme moar! (Ok,I've gone a bit crazy here!)

That mewtwo model looks like the best I'e ever seen!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

November 15, 2011, 07:33:14 PM #340 Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:34:47 PM by pikazz
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 15, 2011, 07:03:53 PM
Yezz please gimme moar! (Ok,I've gone a bit crazy here!)

That mewtwo model looks like the best I'e ever seen!
it will be the best, dont worry :]

wanna give some more pics lol

also, a great news!
thanks mewtwo for telling me how to edit normals!
this will not be nulled! this mewtwo will have awesome shadings :]
Stupid Tinypic :C

November 15, 2011, 10:51:28 PM #341 Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 11:02:32 PM by pikazz
I have desided, I will rig completely his legs from scratch cause I changed the bones there to fit the model = foots underground.
I really hope this will look good cause the legs isn't the same place when the rest of his body is D:

EDIT: dont know how I should do :/
only the bone legs are OUTSIDE the model while the rest is perfect D:
tried to move forward the modelbones to see if this will work

EDIT2: that looks pretty bad D: anatomy is extremly bad this way
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 15, 2011, 10:51:28 PM
I have desided, I will rig completely his legs from scratch cause I changed the bones there to fit the model = foots underground.
I really hope this will look good cause the legs isn't the same place when the rest of his body is D:

EDIT: dont know how I should do :/
only the bone legs are OUTSIDE the model while the rest is perfect D:
tried to move forward the modelbones to see if this will work

EDIT2: that looks pretty bad D: anatomy is extremly bad this way

.... :'( so you killed Mewtwo?..
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 15, 2011, 11:26:49 PM
.... :'( so you killed Mewtwo?..
who is not dumb to not have a back-up :]

have atleast 10 back-ups lol!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 15, 2011, 11:31:42 PM
who is not dumb to not have a back-up :]

have atleast 10 back-ups lol!

lol that happened to me one time, I finished some Mewtwo's animations and they looked so epic in Brawlbox that I got so hyped that I replaced the old Motion and PSA from my SD card with the new one (without save a backup) and when I tried it out in-game it froze because I exceed the filesize limit and I *tried* to edit the VIS0 files x33
and I had to delete some useless animations from the Motion to make it work again and replace new animations with old ones and fix them ... :33
lol

now I always save like 3 or 2 Motion and PSA backup files x/
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0