Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
guess mewtwo  left chest doesnt like colors :P but thats wierd since its mirror right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 18, 2011, 10:40:44 AM
guess mewtwo  left chest doesnt like colors :P but thats wierd since its mirror right?
it's a own object with a flipped texture, works fine lol xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Then probably clones are enough to fix, it makes it even easier and faster xD

With the hands, same thing. Smoothness is cut because between the 2 surfaces, there's not 1 line of vertices, but 2. I mean, each vertex in the joint isn't just 1, but 2 vertices in the same place. While chest wouldn't need to be together with the arms, the different parts in the hands or head would need to be fused. Same to the tail with the rest of the body.

The UV XForm modifier will help alot, you can double the size of a texture, add the new one to the side, and just modify the UVs by halving the size, and moving the offset accordingly.

About UVs, if you use that modifier and resize the U and V sizes to, for example, 0.998, and you apply an offset of 0.001, you will probably get rid of those separations between symmetric parts. Apply the same to each part with that problem, and see if it's fixed. If the number isn't okay, just try another, being the offset (1-number)/2.

Cheer up, Mewtwo's gonna be really cool :P

EDIT: Oh, another idea. If you flip the U coordinate with that modifier again for the cloned shoulder, you may get the inverted thing. I mean, you could be using the original unflipped texture again. And you could even fuse both shoulders into 1 again  :kdance:

Also, another recommendation. Change the names of the textures/materials/objects wisely so it's more easy to find what is what.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 18, 2011, 10:46:40 AM
Then probably clones are enough to fix, it makes it even easier and faster xD

With the hands, same thing. Smoothness is cut because between the 2 surfaces, there's not 1 line of vertices, but 2. I mean, each vertex in the joint isn't just 1, but 2 vertices in the same place. While chest wouldn't need to be together with the arms, the different parts in the hands or head would need to be fused. Same to the tail with the rest of the body.

The UV XForm modifier will help alot, you can double the size of a texture, add the new one to the side, and just modify the UVs by halving the size, and moving the offset accordingly.

About UVs, if you use that modifier and resize the U and V sizes to, for example, 0.998, and you apply an offset of 0.001, you will probably get rid of those separations between symmetric parts. Apply the same to each part with that problem, and see if it's fixed. If the number isn't okay, just try another, being the offset (1-number)/2.

Cheer up, Mewtwo's gonna be really cool :P

EDIT: Oh, another idea. If you flip the U coordinate with that modifier again for the cloned shoulder, you may get the inverted thing. I mean, you could be using the original unflipped texture again. And you could even fuse both shoulders into 1 again  :kdance:

Also, another recommendation. Change the names of the textures/materials/objects wisely so it's more easy to find what is what.
so I need to fuse the tail and his hips together too?
maybe that will fix the shadings :D

but do you mind testing mewtwo one more time? can you test mewtwos final smash eyes and hurteyes on a stage that cause miscolor like luigis mansion? if they work, cloning can easy fix that :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

so mewtwo body will be rebuilt? hands taill and etc i hope that can fix the shading problem godd luck with that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on November 18, 2011, 10:59:13 AM
so I need to fuse the tail and his hips together too?
maybe that will fix the shadings :D

but do you mind testing mewtwo one more time? can you test mewtwos final smash eyes and hurteyes on a stage that cause miscolor like luigis mansion? if they work, cloning can easy fix that :D

3 hours are left to get home. I'll test it then. Just send me the file so I can test it as soon I'm there.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 18, 2011, 11:47:38 AM
3 hours are left to get home. I'll test it then. Just send me the file so I can test it as soon I'm there.
I am talking about that file you already had cause those eyes are clones too.
if they works fine in stage like luigis mansion, clones will do the job :3
about your idea if flipping: nah, I dont think so cause it was perfect in 3ds but in BB it was repeated D:

Carnage: only on those I moved the bones so you dont have an ported animation to it xD
hate that mewtwo's tail is twice as long as lucarios tail D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 18, 2011, 11:58:15 AM
I am talking about that file you already had cause those eyes are clones too.
if they works fine in stage like luigis mansion, clones will do the job :3
about your idea if flipping: nah, I dont think so cause it was perfect in 3ds but in BB it was repeated D:

? Maybe you forgot to 'collapse to'

I'll look into mewtwo's final smash and hurt eyes when I get home then.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

mewtwo's tail gets fixed!

not complete, need to make better under the tail and his arm. after it, no ports will be needed xD
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 18, 2011, 12:00:16 PM
? Maybe you forgot to 'collapse to'

I'll look into mewtwo's final smash and hurt eyes when I get home then.
sorry but I am a noob in 3ds so I dont know what you meant D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Some modifiers can be permanently applied to the model by rightclicking and choosing this option. This way, if a texture change isn't seen in brawlbox because it's not really in the model, using this makes it work for brawlbox once exported. Be careful to not to lose your skin modifier while doing this, cut it before, or order them in an appropiate way...

I'm realizing I'm knowing many things about 3ds and modifiers, and I started using them the day brawlbox started to import models... I learn quickly xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

so the taill works perfect without changing lucarios animations? epic xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

carnage: yesh :3
but it's sad about the tip of his tail on the model and not the bone, no hit/hurtboxes there D:
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 18, 2011, 12:39:19 PM
Some modifiers can be permanently applied to the model by rightclicking and choosing this option. This way, if a texture change isn't seen in brawlbox because it's not really in the model, using this makes it work for brawlbox once exported. Be careful to not to lose your skin modifier while doing this, cut it before, or order them in an appropiate way...

I'm realizing I'm knowing many things about 3ds and modifiers, and I started using them the day brawlbox started to import models... I learn quickly xD
I have learn rigs quickly ho to make it good ect.
but the rest of 3ds, I am such a noob D:
dont know how to apply a texture on a model in 3ds ;_;
it's sad it isn't mdl0 cause there I am pretty pro in!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 18, 2011, 01:11:28 PM
carnage: yesh :3
but it's sad about the tip of his tail on the model and not the bone, no hit/hurtboxes there
thats not a problem xD we can use trown bone to make the taill Fells it has a colision buble xD like in Mewtwo 1.01 or another tailled character with not taill bones like my mew psa and others xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Posting here cuz I love dat Mewtwo.
Quote from: pikazz on November 18, 2011, 01:11:28 PM
but the rest of 3ds, I am such a noob D:
dont know how to apply a texture on a model in 3ds ;_;
Just drag the texture file from Windows Explorer onto your model in 3DS Max.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Both damage and fsmash eyes are fixed against weird color schemes



So, it seems the solution for this is really simple after all O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial