Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Pikazz.
It looks amazing.
Do want :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


pikazz you should send mewtwo 200 so he can take some sexy pictures to see shaders and taill fixes :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

leaving some more tease

Quote from: Carnage on November 21, 2011, 08:38:04 AM
pikazz you should send mewtwo 200 so he can take some sexy pictures to see shaders and taill fixes :P
maybe, but I wanna test by myself and test bowser, scraggy and bob-omb buddy ingame too lol
Stupid Tinypic :C

well you already have any idea when you will be near your wii again?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 21, 2011, 12:41:35 PM
well you already have any idea when you will be near your wii again?
this wednesday or thursday x3

gah! meeting an error I can't find D:
I missed a spot of rigging behinds his chest I found out this morning but each time I trying reimport I get error D:
have looked everywhere but I can't find the problem ;_;


EDIT: I found it :3

EDIT2: I got the problem AGAIN DX
Stupid Tinypic :C

:vyse: I'm liking the Mewtwo
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

since I got mad over the problem, I let it a pause on it.
so I did work on this little fella



I also practising on rigging
also, the rigging is done! the only thing left on scraggy is material fix if he has some problem with that, metal texture, Yellow eyes and PAT0 hacking.
lol, both Mewtwo, Bowser, Scraggy and Bob-omb buddy is almost done, only test for bugs left.

but mewtwo has priotity :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

I swear, when I saw "One" in one slot, I thought it said "out" O_o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 21, 2011, 06:24:25 PM
I swear, when I saw "One" in one slot, I thought it said "out" O_o

Same here O_o
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




i hope this week we can expect a mewtwo release :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 21, 2011, 06:24:25 PM
I swear, when I saw "One" in one slot, I thought it said "out" O_o
you made me always read that now! happy now? xD

Quote from: Carnage on November 21, 2011, 08:12:31 PM
i hope this week we can expect a mewtwo release :P
maybe an release of bowser, scraggy and bob-omb too :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 21, 2011, 08:21:57 PM
you made me always read that now! happy now? xD
maybe an release of bowser, scraggy and bob-omb too :D
who is bob omb over ? since i kinda forgeted xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And who's Scraggy over too?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Bob-omb is one-slot over Jigglypuff

Scraggy is one-slot over Lucas
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 21, 2011, 09:01:40 PM
Bob-omb is one-slot over Jigglypuff

Scraggy is one-slot over Lucas
Then I won't use Bob-omb because I luv my dear Jiggs but I'll use Scraggy because I hate Lucas! ;)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]