Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
M22K TEACH ME HOW TO SHADE IT'S TAIL :oshi:

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 24, 2011, 06:44:27 PM
So I'll have to wait till mewtwo is rigged again? ooow cmon Scarggy's a new pokemon for Brawl!
scraggy is awesome! I know what I am doing  :srs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Lwsha9qac
to those who dont understand meowth's gitarr
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 24, 2011, 06:51:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Lwsha9qac
to those who dont understand meowth's gitarr

lol I don't understand a single thing from the song lol
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 24, 2011, 07:12:57 PM
lol I don't understand a single thing from the song lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4WC9Mh4HaA
the english version lol
and crappy quality :[

OMBOARD THE HYPETRAIN  :happy:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 24, 2011, 07:30:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4WC9Mh4HaA
the english version lol
and crappy quality :[

OMBOARD THE HYPETRAIN  :happy:

this one's better xDD tnks! xP
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: pikazz on November 24, 2011, 06:51:33 PM
M22K TEACH ME HOW TO SHADE IT'S TAIL :oshi:
scraggy is awesome! I know what I am doing  :srs:
Ok,I'll wait then :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: pikazz on November 24, 2011, 06:51:33 PM
M22K TEACH ME HOW TO SHADE IT'S TAIL :oshi:
scraggy is awesome! I know what I am doing  :srs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Lwsha9qac
to those who dont understand meowth's gitarr

??

Wasn't it done already? O.o

You need to re-rig it, if I'm not mistaken. At least that's what worked for me. Select the tail object, and remove the skin. Then, make a new one from scratch. The tail isn't complex to rig, so it should not give any trouble.

If it didn't work to fix the shade, then I should look into it again >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Will Meowth's tail be movable? I guess so but just to confirm...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 24, 2011, 09:30:08 PM
Will Meowth's tail be movable? I guess so but just to confirm...
it will not cause he is over toonlink D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 24, 2011, 09:41:29 PM
it will not cause he is over toonlink D:
What a shame!

Can I convince you to release a beta of Scraggy one of those days?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 24, 2011, 09:49:24 PM
What a shame!

Can I convince you to release a beta of Scraggy one of those days?

wow dude be patient! we all want to play with those hacks but just patience is needed if we want a epic hack :)

also Pikazz
exactly what is left on Mewtwo?

a shade fix and a re-rig on certain parts of the body, and that's all?  :happy:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




GET HYPE!
BE WARNED, THIS IS TOO MUCH HYPE TO NOT HAVE SPOILER!
YOU HEAD MIGHT EXPLODE BY THIS EPICNESS

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Stupid Tinypic :C


Too much [censored]ing epicness. Glad you put it in spoilers man.

November 25, 2011, 01:34:01 AM #568 Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 02:51:22 AM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: pikazz on November 24, 2011, 11:56:42 PM
GET HYPE!
BE WARNED, THIS IS TOO MUCH HYPE TO NOT HAVE SPOILER!
YOU HEAD MIGHT EXPLODE BY THIS EPICNESS

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Okay I died for 7 seconds and I'm back.... you have a release date for this??? xD

Edit: Okay I'm fully prepared to put the REAL recolors to this bad-boy!  ;)
and take your time for release, dude. xD

(srry I'm too hyped! xSSD)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




cant wait for meowth
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -