Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Petey over Wario
Dry Bones over Yoshi
Magikoopa over Toon Link

^All good ideas. XD

Bongo Bongo looks a bit polygonated, but I think he'd work over Donkey Kong, since I seem to remember Razanak7 making a Bongo Bongo hack over DK for a boss pack that never went to completion as far as I know. /:

Yeah.

*shhh* dont tell anyone this... already started petey over wario. but mines the brawl model (deleted the cages if course)... just lettin u know :p

only me thinking of Dekulink over olimar? D:
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 28, 2011, 10:32:13 PM
Petey over Wario
Dry Bones over Yoshi
Magikoopa over Toon Link

^All good ideas. XD

Bongo Bongo looks a bit polygonated, but I think he'd work over Donkey Kong, since I seem to remember Razanak7 making a Bongo Bongo hack over DK for a boss pack that never went to completion as far as I know. /:

Yeah.
good ideas is good ideas x3

I rememered that too, that's why I asked him if he wanted one rigged
Quote from: Nanobuds on November 28, 2011, 11:12:04 PM
*shhh* dont tell anyone this... already started petey over wario. but mines the brawl model (deleted the cages if course)... just lettin u know :p
lets have a contest :P
Brawl Model Vs SportMix Model

jk but good luck x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

aha. i bet yours will be rigged better anyways... it seems that you make your rigs the best quality. im so ready for mewtwo :D

Put that magical [censored]er over Ness or Lucas.

Why Toon Link? He doesn't shoot arrows..

The amount of models is amazing bro. Take smaller steps and do one model at a time. Unless you have a big load of time, then you could make multiple characters. Oh yeah, and...:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

I do agree about releasing Mewtwo already.

Not many people play with items, unless not hardcore Brawlers.

Besides, you can always update the entry. ;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 29, 2011, 07:35:11 AM
I do agree about releasing Mewtwo already.

Not many people play with items, unless not hardcore Brawlers.

Besides, you can always update the entry. ;)
I agree with this too.

I hardly ever use items... And many of the more competitive players don't anyway, plus if I were to use items, it would be the more chaotic ones.

So yeah... If Mewtwo's rig is done, you could release him now. Then update the vault later with the metal textures and all that.

Wait, you mean ALL the shading problems are solved? The different shading from the tail to the rest of the body and the nose and everything is now okay?

Maybe I should test to critizise ¬¬ xD

No, but really, if you want a perfect hack, it must be a perfect hack. The shading of the character is more important than the metal texture in order to get perfection. And, in these pictures, the tail still seems to be a different object to the rest of the body.



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 29, 2011, 10:50:02 AM
Wait, you mean ALL the shading problems are solved? The different shading from the tail to the rest of the body and the nose and everything is now okay?

Maybe I should test to critizise ¬¬ xD

No, but really, if you want a perfect hack, it must be a perfect hack. The shading of the character is more important than the metal texture in order to get perfection. And, in these pictures, the tail still seems to be a different object to the rest of the body.




the tail is a different object from the rest of the body D:
and I dont wanna UV cause I have tried to attach tail to the body but I failed hard <_>

wow! soon over 10 000 views :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

November 29, 2011, 11:47:21 AM #640 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:48:33 AM by Friedslick6
Come on man, attaching objects isn't too hard. It just takes a little bit of vertex snapping and smoothing.
Also, why the heck is it a different object? My rip came out as a single object. O_o
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

That's because of the textures. Objects will have a single texture in brawlbox once imported, and mewtwo has some different textures. The solution would be fusing the textures of body and tail into 1 texture, but for that he would need to edit the UV points for both objects. Then, attaching them, rig the tail again, and smooth the tail and body separation by welding the vertices.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I tried that m22k said but each time I tried to UV the texture correct, it end up bad D:
and also, both his tails and hips using mirrored texture but I can't make it mirrored when it's attached D:
it's UVs are only on one side ;_;
Stupid Tinypic :C

I think the ReDead fits good on Sheik. Just saying.
Bongo Bongo fits over DK for sure. He uses A LOT hands.
That duck from Mario Sunshine is perfect over both Yoshi or Kirby.
Kamek's best fit is Ness or Lucas.
Dry Bones is Yoshi.
Petey...Wario.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Why don't you try Globox?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]