Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
LOOK! DRYBONES GOT A LITTLE FRIEND!



some more pics~

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and dont think about it to put dry bones hat over jigglypuffs greenhat :srs:
I am planing to do a jigglypuff hat with it that can go over any jigglypuff!
Stupid Tinypic :C

for some reason, all the pics u post dont show up for me, but do after an hour if i leave the page up some times
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

doing kirby hats now? lol they it looks good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Soo ... will you also do a Mewtwo Kirby hat ? :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Maybe you should remove the eye texture on the hat, cause it looks like hes been possesed.

And abt the Jiggles hat. With model importing, that is now possible! No more hats only over Green hat! Now we have FULL Jigglypuff hacks! YESZ
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: Abbi. on December 10, 2011, 02:26:17 PM
Soo ... will you also do a Mewtwo Kirby hat ? :P
I can always try but I can't use melee mewtwo hat D:
need to do a new one.

Quote from: Protoman.EXE on December 10, 2011, 02:42:36 PM
Maybe you should remove the eye texture on the hat, cause it looks like hes been possesed.

And abt the Jiggles hat. With model importing, that is now possible! No more hats only over Green hat! Now we have FULL Jigglypuff hacks! YESZ
no, I like the eyes is still there :3
it means dry bones is still alive when kirby took it xD

that's just wonderful! and I am so happy! <3
greenhat jigglypuff is LOVE, it's my brawlsona :3
Stupid Tinypic :C


You don't have to do a Mewtwo Hat , it was only a suggestion :P
ohh , and sorry if I have missed something , but when will you release Mewtwo? r)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i hate you. stop teasing us. just release them already  :P

(i'm joking about the hate lol)
[/impatientrage]


So cute! But I think you should remove his yellow eyes too xD What a shame I have Rayman and Crash Bandicoot over Luigi
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

sorry, things in my life doesn't went good right now *sob*

so my expecting release date one day delayed D;

also, I have promiest my girlfriend one thing about mewtwo and I have to keep the promiest cause a promiest is a promiest :/

but it will be a surprise when I releasing it :3

and thanks everyone for your support x3

XXDrakWolfXX: Drybones is one slot so you could have it over the third slot :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 10, 2011, 10:07:53 PM
sorry, things in my life doesn't went good right now *sob*

so my expecting release date one day delayed D;

also, I have promiest my girlfriend one thing about mewtwo and I have to keep the promiest cause a promiest is a promiest :/

but it will be a surprise when I releasing it :3

and thanks everyone for your support x3

XXDrakWolfXX: Drybones is one slot so you could have it over the third slot :3
Maybe but I like having recolours for each hack so they look like real characters xD

And idk if it's a fail or you knew it,but I like knowing those things,I hope you too: You misspelled a word.It's not promiest,it's promise ;)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

So, here's a question.

If Mewtwo is finished, why do you keep delaying it? What exactly about it does your girlfriend want changed? You gonna put, like, a SUPAH KUWAII face on it or something, and release it after you make some machinema? You know, I'm the one who ripped the model you're using. I'm about ready to say you're not allowed to use it, and if you used it after then, it would be STEALING something I produced.

Same way the model and Lucario's bones are stolen from Nintendo. You have messed up morals for a hacker. Release it, already.

I know I can't be the only one who is thinking this. Warn/Ban me for posting this if you will, mods, but it's the truth.