Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
^^^Chill out, if you're so impatient for mewtwo in brawl, just go play melee for a while, no need to get butthurt.
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)

Quote from: masterfulmasterofmastery on December 11, 2011, 12:10:20 AM
^^^Chill out, if you're so impatient for mewtwo in brawl, just go play melee for a while, no need to get butthurt.
Oshtoboy has a point though... it is his mewtwo model. and i dont see why its being delayed.

why not just update it when the new BrawlBox comes out with the metal textures?

I can understand his frustration too, but I think he was a little harsh. I want mewtwo also but I can wait for it.
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)

I don't care that it hasn't come out. I care that there is nothing stopping it from coming out, except that pikazz wants to make a machinema, so no One steals it. That's rediculous as all the parts he used to make it are stolen. It's the principle of it all.

Quote from: Oshtoby on December 10, 2011, 11:50:55 PM
You know, I'm the one who ripped the model you're using. I'm about ready to say you're not allowed to use it, and if you used it after then, it would be STEALING something I produced.

Just because you ripped it, it doesn't mean it is yours; you merely aquired it, you have no copyright or say over it. If you're so god damn impatient rig it yourself.

Pikazz will release it when he's ready, regardless of if there's currently nothing wrong with it.

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]


Oshtoby does have a point though.
Even though he doesn't hold any copyright over it whatsoever, he did rip it and if it wasn't for that, there probably wouldn't even be a Mewtwo rig to begin with.

...You know, you could make Mewtwo even more perfect (lol) by observing and recreating Mewtwo`s Melee structure and hitboxes via the Melee debug code controls. In fact, you could capture the representation models shown to do so...
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

(´◉◞౪◟◉)

... Mewtwo is overrated  :mewtwo:

It's all about that Meowth(≧∇≦)

Anyway, Pikazz, whatever you want to do is fine.
I'm sure that you guys can wait a little bit longer, after waiting for it for this long.

Personally I'd love nothing more than to have Mewtwo released, but posting overzealous and rude comments isn't going to make Pikazz release it any faster.

If anything, it will hinder mewtwo's release. Oshtoboy did in fact rip the Mewtwo model but Pikazz did all of the work to make Mewtwo playable...

Pikazz, thanks for your hard work and I can't wait for the day that you release these awesome hacks.

Honestly, though, maybe you should stop posting so many awesome preview images of your work.

You're spoiling the community and producing way to much hype. That is why everyone is on edge  ;D


^3^

Quote from: Friedslick6 on December 11, 2011, 01:53:33 AM
...You know, you could make Mewtwo even more perfect (lol) by observing and recreating Mewtwo`s Melee structure and hitboxes via the Melee debug code controls. In fact, you could capture the representation models shown to do so...
Isn't that where PSA comes in? :-\
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Santendo on December 11, 2011, 03:32:47 AM
Isn't that where PSA comes in? :-\

I think he is talking about making a Mewtwo PSA ...  :srs: ... :facepalm:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: Oshtoby on December 11, 2011, 12:37:50 AM
I don't care that it hasn't come out. I care that there is nothing stopping it from coming out, except that pikazz wants to make a machinema, so no One steals it. That's rediculous as all the parts he used to make it are stolen. It's the principle of it all.

Quote from: ds22 on December 11, 2011, 01:53:13 AM
Oshtoby does have a point though.
Even though he doesn't hold any copyright over it whatsoever, he did rip it and if it wasn't for that, there probably wouldn't even be a Mewtwo rig to begin with.
While this IS true, Ds22. Anyone could have ripped Mewtwo, if they have the proper tools.

Scaring someone into releasing something is also NOT the way to go, Oshtoby. That's just down right rude. As I said, you didn't make the model, you ripped it. Something any other person could do, with the time, and tools.



Pikazz? Take your time. Although next time, don't show previews, until it's almost fully ready for release. Just to avoid this situation from happening again. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 11, 2011, 07:38:41 AM
While this IS true, Ds22. Anyone could have ripped Mewtwo, if they have the proper tools.

Scaring someone into releasing something is also NOT the way to go, Oshtoby. That's just down right rude. As I said, you didn't make the model, you ripped it. Something any other person could do, with the time, and tools.



Pikazz? Take your time. Although next time, don't show previews, until it's almost fully ready for release. Just to avoid this situation from happening again. :P

I definitely agree
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Mewtwo is released

Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24139

I also waiting for some good critique like how it was, what could been better ect :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

:af2: Awesome !
But why does it say " May desinc online Matches" ?
I thought Modelimports would work perfect online :/
however , still awesome xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.